I Climaxed With Edgar V........

tranzwhore

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edgar v was off da hook.. everyone was having an awsome time

i had an outstanding night .. one of the best ever !!:eek::cool:

it was really great hanging with the usual cp'ers & hangin with the newbees as well;) :D you all know who you are !!

id like to give special thanx to 2 special people who made my night possible & nothing short of phenominal !! you 2 know who you are;) :cool: love ya :D

& to the few haters out there ...id like to send you all a HUUUUUGE FUCK YOU !!

PEACE OUT ..:D

Originally posted by themrs

I had a blast. Damn Shroomy, you're big!! :eek::tongue::D

As always, it was great hanging out with the usual crew....and it was very nice meeting CrzyC. Great girl, and great boobs :tongue:;)

.:laugh:

Thanks Mrs!!!! Right back at ya..I posted my review on the "Official EV Thread" but again I had one of the best nights ever and it will be a hard one to live up to. Much love to all.

Most definetly one of the greatest EV nights I have ever had !

....Truly awesome hanging with the usual *CP SQUAD*(u know who u are), and also meeting some new faces ( CrzyC, erikmikaze ,lavosdiablo , Tranzwhore , lextcy ) .

My weekend was Fullfilled this past friday ...nuff said !

:tongue:

had good time....great song selection from Edgar....cannot complain, the morning came too early in my opinion...(they should get EV doing "afterhours" somewhere)...overall a great night...good seeing alot of the CPers i havent seen in a long time...great hanging with the following people: Meli, Shroomy & wife, Steffy, Flyingfestoon (good luck in DC), Lavosdeliablo, Mjm420 (his ex and her sister <--- awesome chics), Flippers, Themrs, TW, Lex, Mrmiami & friend, Happyface, Rcrespo, Echoes, Nmotion, Grooveric, Candy, Jackie, Dekan, Cheekeetika, Tricksy and Obby.....great meeting: CrazyC (very cute girl, great talking with ya for a while Meli was "mingling"...we def. have to hang out again...and remember Pensacola aint that bad:laugh: )....

Wow, my head is still hazy and I cannot believe what a wonderful time I had. Edgar V is one AMAZING dj. The energy, the vibe of Crobar and hanging with the best peeps a girl can be friends with just blew me away. You guys are awesome and will be hanging out more now that I will be down there to bug the shit out of you...lol!

It was great to see everyone and meet new people. :D

Originally posted by shroomy

lol you already told me Im huge! :)

:D

Well, Shroomy, that ass comment was actually for my husband.....LOL!!

He has a HUGE ass, and I just can't imagine a thong on him! It would literally get stuck between his huge cheeks (which it takes me 2 hands to hold one cheek) and we might never find it! :laugh:

He has a HUGE ass, and I just can't imagine a thong on him! It would literally get stuck between his huge cheeks (which it takes me 2 hands to hold one cheek) and we might never find it! :laugh:

:laugh: sorry, but that was funny, reminds me of a Simpsons episode.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I must say we had a great crowd on Friday! Thanks to everyone who came out and partied with Edgar and I! You're support is so very appreciated.

Attomic and Marcela, thank you for coming out of retirement for this event! It was well worth it!:D

Edgar V is the frick'n man! & behind every good woman,

right, Cheeke! You are his greatest cheerleader.

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone that made it out Friday night !!!!!!!Also a Big Thank You To Crobar for giving me the opportunity to have a new home!!!!!!All i can say is that this party keeps on getting bigger and better everytime......it was great seeing a big CP support especially Shroomy and Matas and Ramon (Since i know trance is not your cup of tea) but i kept it nice and interesting for you guys to enjoy the night as well :).......Well i hope to see everyone out again on September 12th because that's the offical kick off party for my new residency!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for all your support

Originally posted by blendprod

im glad that everyone had a great time....edgar is da man!!

i think the next one ill be there for sure.....this will be my first time at crobar since a year ago or so........:D

September 12th and you can mark that on your calendar!!! See ya there!

Well, Shroomy, that ass comment was actually for my husband.....LOL!!

lol.... There's no way he could look worse than I could! Hell if jackie owned a pair of boxers (which I highly doubt!) they would still be a thong on me :)

and besides, I decided to give up on thongs until I get that lazer hair removal done on my ass ;)

lol.... There's no way he could look worse than I could! Hell if jackie owned a pair of boxers (which I highly doubt!) they would still be a thong on me :)

and besides, I decided to give up on thongs until I get that lazer hair removal done on my ass ;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: HAhahahahaha!!

Good idea!

That was funny..... :laugh:

shroomy......keep us updated on that procedure.

Well I couldnt pass this one up. I have been reformed and those of you who know me know what I am talking about;)

I had a wonderful time as usual. It was nice meeting a lot of you and I hope that each one of you will continue to support my favorite DJ of all time. I love you EV and Cheekee:D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

shroomy......keep us updated on that procedure.

Oh I will, and you will actually see that my ass isnt actually that huge, its just that it kind of looks like the head of the dog on your avitar, and makes my pants fit a little funny. :)