tranzwhore

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

edgar v was off da hook.. everyone was having an awsome time

i had an outstanding night .. one of the best ever !!:eek::cool:

it was really great hanging with the usual cp'ers & hangin with the newbees as well;) :D you all know who you are !!

id like to give special thanx to 2 special people who made my night possible & nothing short of phenominal !! you 2 know who you are;) :cool: love ya :D

& to the few haters out there ...id like to send you all a HUUUUUGE FUCK YOU !!

PEACE OUT ..:D

LoL

Glad you have fun, i try my best, see you'll september 12th or is it 6th period chemistry.

cmon now.....theres to much getiing onto the board...when its no ones buisness...leep whatever it is in the past.....cuz good times r in the future for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope what i said is understood and processed.....there is no need for anything passed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

cmon now.....theres to much getiing onto the board...when its no ones buisness...leep whatever it is in the past.....cuz good times r in the future for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope what i said is understood and processed.....there is no need for anything passed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****Scratches head**** HUHHHHH????? :confused:

:tongue:

Originally posted by shroomy

Yes.

BTW great set Edgar, and a pleasure meeting many of the cute little trace groupies :)

Hopfully next time I'll have more of an oportunity to get to know some of the wonderful personalities on the board.

Flip, Mrs, TW, cheekeetika and many others.... nice meeting you and next time I'll be in a better position to do it up right, and enjoy your company.

Attomic & Marcela, good to see you out and about again. :)

Steffy, Abby, Meli, Jesse, Jimmy et all, hopefully you guys know by now that the night is always more fun with you guys around!

:D

thanx you are the best;) it was really great hanging out w/u guys one last time before i had to jet....now its time for you all to come here and visit and i will be back up there every once in a while...

Originally posted by koky

edgar v was off da hook.. everyone was having an awsome time

i had an outstanding night .. one of the best ever !!:eek::cool:

it was really great hanging with the usual cp'ers & hangin with the newbees as well;) :D you all know who you are !!

id like to give special thanx to 2 special people who made my night possible & nothing short of phenominal !! you 2 know who you are;) :cool: love ya :D

& to the few haters out there ...id like to send you all a HUUUUUGE FUCK YOU !!

PEACE OUT ..:D

nice to see you using that class i always knew you had!!! Right back at you babe....good riddance!!!!!

im gonna leave this alone but dont forget ... you people talking shit only know what you have been told.. but whatever ... peace out ;):aright: :aright: :aright:

p.s. the fuck you comment wasnt for who you thought ;) but if you wanna take it that way its fine by me

• 1 year later...
WOW! Big ups to Crobar for bringing Edgar V back on friday nites.

He is phenominal! His skills get better every single time. Edgar was on point. I am loving life. Glad to meet so many of you. Goooooood times. Much love & see you again real soon. What a great nite. Still going..............

attachment.php?attachmentid=39443

:bowdown: