Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guestlist for Arc Tonite (NU NRG)

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Arclover you know why I like discussions with you cuz at least you're honest and don't BS....

Whether you like EV or not is unimportant for me...I like getting feedback from people like you. It doesn't hurt us...instead it helps much!

Thanx. I TRY not to BS too much, but my opinion does tend to get me in trouble. :D

bwahahhaha whoa whoa easy on the bashing people

i was there and first of all, i thought edgar v's set was amazing..he started slow then went hard....i dont bash him for playing pvd's songs before the man coz obviously paul gave edgar his tracks so he can play it duh ....Second Sun - Crush (pvd remix), the new pvd track Paul Van Dyk- Time of our lives, and PVD- Nothing but You...the track that cheekeetika

is talking about was Jose Amnesia- The Eternal (Thomas Dat remix) , i gave edgar props for playing an upcoming talent such as Tommy :D some great tracks that edgar played were Haak - Frenzy (Mk-S Remix),Ferry Corsten - Indigo

106_0639.jpg

edgar, me and arturo

as for Nu NRG...w00t they kicked my ass....they were really nice and animated, got to meet them at there hotel before the show.. i died when they played my song Jose Amnesia -The Eteranl (nu nrg remix):D at first there was some technical problems, the back speakers we not working.....but after 10 minutes or so, arc's technicians fixed the problem and we where back to business....here are there tracklist it was short but very sweet :D

Intro

Nu-Nrg - Le Mirage

Nu-Nrg - Light Future

Nu-Nrg - Supersonik Way

Nu-Nrg - End Kiss

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Nu-Nrg Remix)

Nu-Nrg - Dreamland 2003

Nu-Nrg - Connective

Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (Nu-Nrg Voiceover Remix)

Nu-Nrg - To Slide

Nu-Nrg - Atomo

Connective

indywithnunrg.jpg

ME AND NU NRG hehe

victor's set was sick, he played some tunes including time of our lives, solar stone - seven cities, omg and my favorite, Andain - Beautiful Things, he also played Pulser's -My Religion, Butterfly, Dj Tiesto-Traffic and Marco V -c:/

overall, i danced like there was tomorrow, had a chill out time and big huge props to the three amazing dj's ..now pvd at central park next stop :eek:

p.s i will post pics when i get to upload them

yaya

indy:D

Originally posted by bassboy

wow-wow-wow....

Gotta be honest, w/ all of these clubs opening in the fall, they need to take that empty room as a warning not to have trance DJ's except for the big big names..

If this is the case i'm going to stop going to clubs. It's nice to finally have mostly trance played in a club. I had an amazing time!