Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club nv or space 34 on sat?

Bling

i was all in black with black pants and shirt. i was the one that got the autograph he gave it to the wrong guy and the guy gave it to me lol

i was next to him when he came down in the crowd.

was it just me but even though it was not full there were some insanely hot women. esp that girl in the orange top with nice well u know

hot latin mama mmm so good.

did u notice the two hot lesbians by the video wall feeling each other up :3some:

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

i was all in black with black pants and shirt. i was the one that got the autograph he gave it to the wrong guy and the guy gave it to me lol

i was next to him when he came down in the crowd.

was it just me but even though it was not full there were some insanely hot women. esp that girl in the orange top with nice well u know

hot latin mama mmm so good.

did u notice the two hot lesbians by the video wall feeling each other up :3some:

Hehehe I know who you are.. I was the one with the dark green shirt and the camera phone, I was behind you some of the times or vise versa.. when I left you were on top of the poddium dancing right?

And yes! whats up with all the girls?!?! there were some very hot girls ( God I love Watching this girls dancing to trance.. that connection is unexplicable ).. anyways, was it me or did the girls ( many ) did not look 21 but younger?!?! .. hehehe eitherway, they were mad hot, and yes that girl with the orange .. jeez!.. there was this one gilr with the AX shirt, she was hot too hehehe..( Imagine she's a CP member :eek: heheh j/k ).

And no I missed the lesbian girls.. I wasnt paying much attention to the back or the wall..

Originally posted by happyface

Dude do you go for the crowd or for the music?

Got there around 12:15 with my brother and friend,and the place was yeah empty but I really went for Scott Bond got most of his Gatecrashers Cds and really wanted to check this guy spin.......Herd david Padilla for a lil bit then came on Darude and this guy impressed me with his set yGeah he did throw in some chessy track here and there but the guy threw down some bad ass hard pounding trance with some scratching involved.....the crowd was having a blast..Then it was Scott Bond and loved what I herd.great track selection enjoyed it till I could left like around 4 am beat from the night @ Crobar with Edgar..........great time.

As for the crowd .......very young faces but didnt really paid attention to that.The older ladies were HOOOOOOT!!! Very niccce.

Just wish NV good luck and keep bringing in the talent.

i saw u liqiudx lol yeah that girl in the a/x shirt was hot. i also liked the blonde that got in the dj booth that had the short black skirt. real hot

was there any hot girls there from CP if so aim me cuz that place was full of hot women last nite. :)

yeah that was me dancing on the podium for a bit.

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

i didnt see u candy :( i was dancing for a while on the platform right in front of the booth. most of the nite i was right in front of the booth goin nuts

You didn't see me but I saw you, and Liquidx too :tongue: I left at 4 and went to Space.. all I wanted to hear from Scott Bond is "3rd Earth", that made my night:D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

You didn't see me but I saw you, and Liquidx too :tongue: I left at 4 and went to Space.. all I wanted to hear from Scott Bond is "3rd Earth", that made my night:D

He you saw me too?!?! :cool: . Where were you?!?! .. tell me, so I can have an Idea.. there werent that many people, so maybe I could remember.:D

Originally posted by liquidx

He you saw me too?!?! :cool: . Where were you?!?! .. tell me, so I can have an Idea.. there werent that many people, so maybe I could remember.:D

I was standing by the bar for the hour and a half that I was there. Wearing a pink shirt and black skirt... hanging out with some of the cp mafia:)

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I was standing by the bar for the hour and a half that I was there. Wearing a pink shirt and black skirt... hanging out with some of the cp mafia:)

Were you surrounded by a whole bunch of guys?! :eek: .. aaahh !! I think I know who you are:D