Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So far this is the results of CITYSEARCH 03 club rating

oh yeah rick use to play trance whenhe first started up until about 2001. Since then its all about house and now more than ever. And if you hear a cd ofhi from 2000 um vol 4believe me not his style any longer. HMMMMMM heres a pic i hope it wokrs from a crowd shot i took a few months ago. Rick isnt the greatest dj ever dude that title still belongs to DANNY TENAGLA.

oh yeah rick use to play trance whenhe first started up until about 2001. Since then its all about house and now more than ever. And if you hear a cd ofhi from 2000 um vol 4believe me not his style any longer. HMMMMMM heres a pic i hope it wokrs from a crowd shot i took a few months ago. Rick isnt the greatest dj ever dude that title still belongs to DANNY TENAGLA.

Originally posted by zeeker

Exactly. Most people on here don't understand that Arc is only a cool place to a very very very small group of club goers in this area. All the 'musically-educated' (lol, please) clubbing elite don't realize that a place like Webster Hall is much more successful than a place like Arc, for the simple fact that many more people go to WH to have fun than the more underground clubs. Not everyone knows who Saeed and Palash and Sander K are. 95% percent of the club goers in this city just don't care. And why should they? They have a ton of fun hearing corny 80's music at Culture Club, or latin music at the Copacabana. Not everyone has the same taste, and not everyone wants to give Robbie Rivera head (cough Daveespa cough). :rolleyes:

Very very true. i totally agree. But i am one who is musically educated and i prefer the underground places like arc, i go out for the music thats it so u wont see me at webster hall. but back when i was goin out just to have a good time and who cares aobut the music once its decent i was goin to webster hall.