Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone wish Little Jack a happy b-day!!!

sgtfury

today is aug. 24 and it is my dog Little Jack's 11th birthday. he aint so little...hes a bassett hound and weighs about 75 pounds...(keep in mind hes about 6inched off the ground)

anyway....i got Jack when i moved to florida 11 years ago and hes been with me through thick and thin...

Happy Birthday!

let me try to post a pic....

btw: i bought two individual slices of carvel ice cream cake. I have another bassett hound named matilda and if i give jack something and not her, she throws a fit...anyway...its been almost 2 hours now and they are tearing the plastic apart trying to find that last piece of chocolate.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Guyman can relate....happy bday Jack-o

This is a nice thread about a guy and his dog(s). Now you have to thread jack and act like _ _ _ _ _ _.

I will not participate in this thread jack.

Happy Birthday Little Jack! (and fuck Matas)

it's so nice to see another person consider his dog as part of the family. Get those pics up will ya! :)

fliptonnia, u'r right. Chocolate is NOT good for pets. i suppose a few sprinkles couldn't hurt but, chocolate contains chemicals that dogs and cats cannot process. i found out that dogs and cats can’t metabolize or excrete theobromine. it's a mild stimulant found in chocolate. In some pets, theobromine can trigger seizures, cardiac irregularity, and internal bleeding, and can even lead to death. Dark chocolate is even worse because it contains a lot more theobromine.

:bday: Little Jack. Hope u have the bestest birthday ever. arf!