Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone been to love music in new rochelle???

fram44

hey,

any djs get music from love music in new rochelle.....i usually shop mail order but im gonna need some commercial vocals soon when i get back to school....thinkin about makin a trip there...lemme know what u guys think...thanks

Love Music is the place to go I am very good friends with the 2 DJ's that work there Mark Anthony and Angelo Fecci. They definately know there stuff and dj in conn. like Ego Lounge in SONO if you wanna hear there stuff he used to DJ at Pearl in White Plains when it was Emanon and Violets in Conn when it used to be Violets and Art Bar before it changed to the Turtle.

i miss going to love used to spend all my time there....angelo, mario, mario, mark all cool ppl.....they get some stuff there from time to time, angelo does most of the buying and angelo likes that hard trance, which im not into anymore........def a cool store....metro in nanuet i hard is real good too i just havent made the trip up there yet, i think i spun with the owner at this rave a while back, not sure