Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help!

funeralhome

i need some advice.

I was seeing greg for a year and a half. we started out as fuck buddies but over time we grew feelings for each other. the problem was, he didnt want to commit to me because he was still in love with his ex of 5 years even though they havent been together for 2. I started sleeping with his friend because i guess subconsciously i wanted to make greg jealous and i thought his friend would maybe give me the commitment I wanted. Well, it's been 4 months since i've seen greg and i was already done with his friend, realizing it was a bad decision. I saw greg last night and it was everything it always was and we still want to be together. STILL, he's waiting for his ex to come back to him and i dont want to go through the same heartbreak i did before waiting and waiting for him to come to his senses. what's the best thing for me to do? there's no one else like him out there, otherwise i wouldnt waste my time. I'm seriously in love with him and couldnt stand him not being in my life.

<3

Seems to me like Greg wants to "have his cake and eat it too". Maybe I am a little too suspicious of people but it does seem a little odd to me that he is STILL waiting for her to come back. So does that mean if you were to start a relationship with him and she came back, he would just leave you?? This sounds like NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. It also sounds like Greg has some major issues being that it has been 5 years. After a while, when you cant get over your ex...it becomes a TAD pathetic if you know what I mean and 5 years is a little too long for him to still be waiting for her.

If you want my honest opinion, I think you should not even consider a relationship with this guy. If he is still hung up on his ex NOW....what makes you think it will ever stop?? If you can just be fuck buddies and you can deal with that, then I guess go for it....but I think you are giving him just what he wants by doing that.

My advice would be to move on, no matter how hard it may be now, you will thank yourself in the future!

BEST OF LUCK SWEETHEART!!!

:heart:

if he still loves and is in love with his ex, than let it be. your gonna waste to much time waiting for him to make up his mind about her. it doesnt sound like he feels the same way about you, which is his loss. i think we have all been in love with someone who didnt feel the same way about us, and we wasted time trying to convince them that we are the ones for them, meanwhile, other great ppl. may have come and gone in our lives who could have been "the one". i know exactly how you feel, but its time to let go, i wish someone would have told me that about 5 years ago. try to stay happy, mr. right is out there for you!:)