Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roland's global set

livin42nite

To those that missed it, you missed a great set. Roland was on point as usual.

To the global dj broadcast chatroom peeps was nice chattin with u all, will try and make it back next week if i stay up for the broadcast again.

Markus good work with the show, hopefully we get to have some locals on the show like last night more often.

It was great to have Roland be our guest in the chat tonight, I certainly hope we can have more of are local DJs featured on the show in the future, And join us in chat durring the broadcast, With there help, They can provide us with a tracklists for there sets as it airs on the broadcast and be able to chat with all our regular chatters.

Originally posted by tigerclaw

It was great to have Roland be our guest in the chat tonight, I certainly hope we can have more of are local DJs featured on the show in the future, And join us in chat durring the broadcast, With there help, They can provide us with a tracklists for there sets as it airs on the broadcast and be able to chat with all our regular chatters.

post his tracklisting from yesterday.....:D