Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Neena...

MISS KITTYK.......................i have been informed by my sister that you will be in attendance this weekend???????????????????????

not sure we have met, but im looking forward to meeting up w/ our BAAAAston counterparts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will all be dressed in our BASS shoes and AMERICAN EAGLE FLANNEL to welcome you guys, ill even have some LAGER on TAP..................................

bring some rope and hold on......................................

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAA.................................

OR JUST FOR YOU IN BOSTON:

HELLOOOOO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in attendance this weekend so BRING IT!!! I look forward to meeting some of you. And I know the HOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA cause Stardo RIS up here. I will be wearing my Laura Ashley cardigan and berkenstock sandals with socks. Love, peace and hair grease :)

Originally posted by roddigga

MISS KITTYK.......................i have been informed by my sister that you will be in attendance this weekend???????????????????????

not sure we have met, but im looking forward to meeting up w/ our BAAAAston counterparts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will all be dressed in our BASS shoes and AMERICAN EAGLE FLANNEL to welcome you guys, ill even have some LAGER on TAP..................................

Digga careful my brotha, my people from Boston party with the best of them. I put these guys up there with anyone and they're mad cool too. Good people. Hiya Kitty. See you all Sunday @ Tempts for the showdown!

Originally posted by Kittyk

I am so ready for this weekend....well I will really be ready once my brain is able to send signals to the rest of my body. We went on Timmy's boat yesterday.....crazy times.

And you all made it back alive and well? Thats a bonus in itself. Looking forward to seeing all my Bostonnites this weekend. Just in time for the Yanks to beat up on the Sox this weekend... hopefully!

Originally posted by njdionysus

And you all made it back alive and well? Thats a bonus in itself. Looking forward to seeing all my Bostonnites this weekend. Just in time for the Yanks to beat up on the Sox this weekend... hopefully!

I have given up on the Sox....and our only chance was the saugus Little League and that is gone too :( Yes we all made it back to land safe and sound. Loads of fun and expecting more this weekend!!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Digga careful my brotha, my people from Boston party with the best of them. I put these guys up there with anyone and they're mad cool too. Good people. Hiya Kitty. See you all Sunday @ Tempts for the showdown!

bring all the 50 states.....................ill take em all down!!!!

and NJ, we're havin a end of summer jam at the crib in POINT!!!!, send me an e-mail or something and ill tell you the info

roddigga13@aol.com

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by roddigga

bring all the 50 states.....................ill take em all down!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAA

..i dunno my man..............i hear they rock out with the cock out in oklahoma.........i pretty sure those maniacs can take u

Originally posted by misk

..i dunno my man..............i hear they rock out with the cock out in oklahoma.........i pretty sure those maniacs can take u

Rod has 'em beat already, he has more teeth than the folks in Oklahoma. I've been to Tulsa on business, what a boring place. I asked a waitress what people do around here for fun, she said "well the county fair was just in town." Fucking with the people from Amway in our hotel was more fun than the whole town combined.

Originally posted by Kittyk

Nicardo and I will be arriving in Club Audi hopefully yaround noon or so. We are leaving here at 6 am. Billy, will I get to see this weekend? YOu never came to Boston :(

I know I am sorry...

I am going to Atlantic City again this weekend with my girl and another couple....

We are going to MIX in the Borgata

and then we are leaving AC Sunday morning and then Surf then Temps