Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you shout out

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stupid annoying good for nothing supervisors...

I come into work all the time with a smile on my face. And than I deal with a bunch of morons that don't know their ass from their elbows. And then when you try to tell them about what is going on. They all look at you with this blank stare on their faces.

Don't ask me things that you don't know what you are asking and when you are not going to understand the answer to. :mad:

..my girlfriend's parents...

my girl just got back from backpacking in Europe for an entire month....which means I haven't had sex in an entire month (<--------being a good boyfriend).....they wouldn't leave us alone. LOSING MY MIND :banghead: Need sex!!!!

this isnt healthy....:shaky: I'm all edgy and shit :half:

my fucking bitch friend called me, haven't seen her in 3 months and she lives 10 minutes and 4 exits away.....couldn't even come to my place even though she was just 5 minutes away....i hate when people do that shit...especially when you haven't seen them in a while and you miss them...:(

i'm also pissed because a lot of currency exchange places do not take coins...wtf am i supposed to do with them...

pissed all because i'm in pain...:cry:

Originally posted by sweetie029

:bump:

All these fucking people in my office keep on hovering over my desk...There is no room in my cubicle for people to be hanging around 10 min. waiting for a fax I have to give them anyway

:punch::biggun::gang: People around here need to get a lifeee!!!!!!!!

It just pisses you off cause it is cutting in on your CP time... :laugh:

Originally posted by sweetie029

:frust: EXACTLY!!! :blown:

lol

I hate when I am in the office during the early part of the afternoon. I get alot of people coming up to me asking me about numbers... ( Can't they see I am busy )

But in the latter part of the evening. I am all alone in the office. So I can whore it up during my calm hour or 2. :D