Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you shout out

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wonderful fucking friend of mine that won't let me live my own life... For anyone I explained my problems with about 3 months ago. You may know what I am talking about. Well I am in the same situation again. And it is beginning to piss me off cause there is alot more there now than there was before... And I don't know why I cannot live my own life and get support instead of grief about shit. :mad::(

this bump is for cp cowards, trash talkers, and jealous mother fuckers who have nothing better to do then talk shit about their fellow planeteers... get a life, get a job, get a clue?, get something and stay busy... its ridiculous... whatever fuck me, fuck you, fuck off...

Originally posted by i3itch

:peeright: Staten Island Officers that like to give me tickets for the MOST STUPIDEST reasons in the world :peeleft::mad: :mad:

Yeah they do suck... I have a few friends in the precints on Staten Island. 1 of them only gives parking and equipment tickets cause he does not like to have to deal with shit in court. He does a side gig and the overtime just isnt worth it.

But I have been pulled over for all kinds of shit on Staten Island. Thank God for PBA cards... But don't totally blame it on them. They are forced to do it. BLOOMBERG sucks...

Originally posted by dgmodel

this bump is for cp cowards, trash talkers, and jealous mother fuckers who have nothing better to do then talk shit about their fellow planeteers... get a life, get a job, get a clue?, get something and stay busy... its ridiculous... whatever fuck me, fuck you, fuck off...

and FUCK FUCK FUCK... :tongue::stupid::werd:

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah they do suck... I have a few friends in the precints on Staten Island. 1 of them only gives parking and equipment tickets cause he does not like to have to deal with shit in court. He does a side gig and the overtime just isnt worth it.

But I have been pulled over for all kinds of shit on Staten Island. Thank God for PBA cards... But don't totally blame it on them. They are forced to do it. BLOOMBERG sucks...

Yea seriously... I actually got one ticket thrown out because I flirted with the cop (Sad but true...) I had the intentions of going to pay it off and he kept lookin at me "Jesus Christ who would give YOU a ticket? You have such gorgeous eyes... Don't pay it off... Here you go" And that was that one.

But the ticket I need to pay off now is one of those Bloomberg tickets kinda like the "sitting-on-the-milk-crate" ticket. I wanna hit this man with a wet noodle :mad:

fuck:bigfinge: you to the abercrombie fitch asshole who didnt let me return my pants. you think those pants i never wore, never took out of the bag smell like fucking cigarettes, ill show you what fucking cigarettes taste like bitch, after i light a pack on fire and shove it up your ass and then throw you down the stairs :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad3::cuss:

:laugh: :laugh: I love you Lisa :D . . . your crazy . . .

element: its not anger and I don't need ass got plenty of that ;):tongue: just sad . . . :( and some ppl piss me off for taking stuff way to seriously :rolleyes::jerkoff:

wanna help with "my problems" can you give me a good back rub

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: I love you Lisa :D . . . your crazy . . .

element: its not anger and I don't need ass got plenty of that ;):tongue: just sad . . . :( and some ppl piss me off for taking stuff way to seriously :rolleyes::jerkoff:

wanna help with "my problems" can you give me a good back rub

I love givin massages... But they always lead to something. :confused:;)