Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True life is looking for stories

Originally posted by mtvstaff

MTV true life is doing research for a show on GHB...if anyone is interested in talking about their experiences email ghb@mtvstaff.com

OH GOD. Please don't make a show out of G. I can picture it now - G the clear oderless liquid daterape drug. The one simple fact that everyone tends to ignore - which makes me completely irritated - if used responsibely it is far safer than alcohol. It is the morons who have no common sense, or who can't control their insatiable urge to 'drink more' that give G a bad name. They are the ones that time after time get carried out on a stretcher.

Originally posted by H-BomB

OH GOD. Please don't make a show out of G. I can picture it now - G the clear oderless liquid daterape drug. The one simple fact that everyone tends to ignore - which makes me completely irritated - if used responsibely it is far safer than alcohol. It is the morons who have no common sense, or who can't control their insatiable urge to 'drink more' that give G a bad name. They are the ones that time after time get carried out on a stretcher.

when your fucked up no 1 has common sence

the only problem is that there is such a small margin of error with G, the slightest bit too much and u G out and your fucking heart stops...yeah, safe....i have heard of more people dying on G than any other drug out there.

Originally posted by ericone

the only problem is that there is such a small margin of error with G, the slightest bit too much and u G out and your fucking heart stops...yeah, safe....i have heard of more people dying on G than any other drug out there.

eactly everybody's body is different there for something that wouldn't phase me may kill you

i still love the g

Originally posted by ericone

While this is true, as with any disclaimer notes with any new drug you take - you should first know how you react to it before you go out and drive a car while on it - or go out and party while on it. In all reality it is not the type of substance that should be used in a club environment, mostly due to the fact that as the drug wears off you get sleepy.. and if you take too much you will pass out.

It takes a MASSIVE amount of the substance to stop a persons heart. If you take it with an amount of alcohol (WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTE NO NO) this ratio can be lowered significantly and the amount it takes to supress a persons CNS system to the point which you will not breath is GREATLY lowered.

Point is - If used properly, safe as can be, is actually beneficial to a persons body. This is UNLIKE the toxic profile of mostly every other drug including alcohol.

Oh and BTW it is not technically a drug. It is a naturally occuring molecule and was availiable at your local drugstore up until the early 1990's.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

If the statistics are updated... I think more people die from alchohol and alchohol related accidents than G...

Exactly...

that doesn't mean much at all... there are sooo many more people that drink alchohol compared to those that do G..

a better statistic would compare that amount of people that drink alchohol and don't have any accidents to the amount of people that do G and haven't had any accidents.. I think you will find which is the more dangerous substance..

I am going to go do a scoop and hit the beach...

You guys can hit the books and submit the statistics....

LMFAO!!!!

To each his own.. thats all I have to say...

I dont hear stories over and over how a g'd out guido slid into a family of six on his way home from the city and killed everyone in the car he struck...

All drugs and alchohol are bad...

Dont pick on mine...

While this is true, as with any disclaimer notes with any new drug you take - you should first know how you react to it before you go out and drive a car while on it - or go out and party while on it. In all reality it is not the type of substance that should be used in a club environment, mostly due to the fact that as the drug wears off you get sleepy.. and if you take too much you will pass out.

It takes a MASSIVE amount of the substance to stop a persons heart. If you take it with an amount of alcohol (WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTE NO NO) this ratio can be lowered significantly and the amount it takes to supress a persons CNS system to the point which you will not breath is GREATLY lowered.

Point is - If used properly, safe as can be, is actually beneficial to a persons body. This is UNLIKE the toxic profile of mostly every other drug including alcohol.

Oh and BTW it is not technically a drug. It is a naturally occuring molecule and was availiable at your local drugstore up until the early 1990's.

garys home brew:)

give 100 people g and 100 people alcohol...see which group has more people wind up in the hospital...and you cant use the "you have to know our limits and do it responsibly with g" argument because that would hold true for any substance...except with almost any other substance, overdoing it is not as potentially deadly...

Wow...

You guys are really helping us G heads out here see the light...

Think I'll switch over to coke.. crystal.. maybe drop 10 pills before the gym tonight...

What was I thinking, not partying with the safe drugs....

why don't you stop everything

ill never do drug ever drugs are bad

Wow...

You guys are really helping us G heads out here see the light...

Think I'll switch over to coke.. crystal.. maybe drop 10 pills before the gym tonight...

What was I thinking, not partying with the safe drugs....

u are getting so defensive. i'm not attacking g or it's use...im just saying it's foolish to make a statement like "g is safer than any other drug". some dumb fuck might read this and be like "oh shit, i didnt know g is safer than that coke i've been doing....maybe ill try some scoops this weekend" i just think it's stupid to consider any one drug "less dangerous" than others and anyone who thinks so is an idiot and im gonna point it out...i'd do the same thing if someone said that about coke or crystal or 10 pills before the gym...