Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sox are looking good today

nyis4meatheads

Up 5 to nothing in the 5th. Ortiz had a two run homer in the 3rd and just hit a two-run single. Sweeping the Mariners is a good sign. It'd be nice to make the playoffs this year at least.

Oh, and how nuts is boston going to be monday. Labor Day + Sept. 1st (moving day) + Yankees/Sox. I'm not going within 5 miles of Fenway :shake:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Up 5 to nothing in the 5th. Ortiz had a two run homer in the 3rd and just hit a two-run single. Sweeping the Mariners is a good sign. It'd be nice to make the playoffs this year at least.

Oh, and how nuts is boston going to be monday. Labor Day + Sept. 1st (moving day) + Yankees/Sox. I'm not going within 5 miles of Fenway :shake:

Ortiz has been on fire, hes sooo hot right now, like someone else we know....

Translation: X wants to make a new thread saying "We're gonna go all the way this year!" and have you make it sticky d:Rew. That way you can just keep reading and re-reading the same thing he keeps posting.

:laugh: I think that is the avalon ATM. That thing has gotten me out of a few jams. How the fuck did people survive before ATMs? I can't even imagine...