Are Lap Dances Cheating???  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are Lap Dances Cheating???

• YES!
    • No!
    • only if youre caught...
    • who cares?

definately not cheating!

who the fuck cares, my girl for example sometimes goes to male strip clubs with her girls... i don´t give a fuck... same as she doesn´t care when i fool around with a girl when i´m out clubbing...

it´s all about how secure you are and how much you trust your partner

Yes, I think it is...

Using the rule of thumb- How would you feel if the tables were turned???- I'm certain that extremely few guys would appreciate it if their girl were making that kind of body contact with another man.

Now, if I got to watch, or had one as well- that's a completely different story!

Originally posted by tastey

definately not cheating!

who the fuck cares, my girl for example sometimes goes to male strip clubs with her girls... i don´t give a fuck... same as she doesn´t care when i fool around with a girl when i´m out clubbing...

it´s all about how secure you are and how much you trust your partner

you fool around w girls when u are out clubbing???? oh hell no!!! :nono:

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

you fool around w girls when u are out clubbing???? oh hell no!!! :nono:

That's what I was gonna say...

I'd have my bF's dick in a jar if that ever happened!

And it's not cheating as long as the girlfriend is AT the strip club with her man.

If he goes alone with his boys, no lapdances :nono:

jeeez you girls are insecure. it´s just a lapdance, it´s not like he´d FUCK the girl.

it´s just playing around, sexual teasing, etc.

and you don´t know my gf either ;)! it often happens we´re out and she starts making out with other girls of our group and says i should try her too.

sex with others is a no no though, playing around is just fun, nothing serious though.

fool around = flirting??

having some fun, *hint* body shots ;), but there´s nothing more

hell no, i would never do that to my man and i would expect the same in return, thats dissrespectful, whats the point of even being with someone if u are gonna do that????? if u are gonna do that.........stay single. :nono:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yes, I think it is...

Using the rule of thumb- How would you feel if the tables were turned???- I'm certain that extremely few guys would appreciate it if their girl were making that kind of body contact with another man.

Now, if I got to watch, or had one as well- that's a completely different story!

once again...... well said :D

hell no, i would never do that to my man and i would expect the same in return, thats dissrespectful, whats the point of even being with someone if u are gonna do that????? if u are gonna do that.........stay single. :nono:

exactly.

jeeez you girls are insecure. it´s just a lapdance, it´s not like he´d FUCK the girl.

it´s just playing around, sexual teasing, etc.

Contact with a nearly-naked body has gone way past "playing around, sexual teasing."

Sorry Tastey, I guess not everyone can be as open and free-spirited as you and your girlfriend are (if that's how you want to look at it). :blank:

Originally posted by i3itch

That's what I was gonna say...

I'd have my bF's dick in a jar if that ever happened!

And it's not cheating as long as the girlfriend is AT the strip club with her man.

If he goes alone with his boys, no lapdances :nono:

i know right??? it would make me feel like shit to know that another girls cooch was rubbin all over his shit........ i would feel like i wasnt doin my job or just not good enough, and if thats the way it is then that means hes not happy w me

i don´t know if you get the jist of this...

if i should do bodyshots with some girl, it´s just for fun. there is no "love" or "sex" involved. not even close. in fact i wouldn´t even CONSIDER getting with most girls i flirt with, even if they are fucking hot. it doesn´t even cross my mind.

my mind is focussed on having fun, i´m a natural flirt and very very playful in real life. not everyone can keep up with this lifestyle, but those that can are more than welcome in my life :)

Originally posted by t0nythelover

of course it is...anything that u can get "caught" doin is cheating otherwise they wouldnt call it gettin caught...

true too, if you think it´s something you´d have to *hide*, don´t do it.

Having a lap dance performed wouldn't be the best thing for a relationship.

But you're not even allowed to touch them, so it's not such a big deal :rolleyes:

But for real, i wouldn't really dig it if my girl was bumpin n grinding with some guy at a club. If i caught her getting mad close with some guy, that would probably upset me just as much, if not more than her getting a lap dance.

Originally posted by gmccookny

But you're not even allowed to touch them, so it's not such a big deal :rolleyes:

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't the strippers make contact with their client? And if this is not actually "legal"- how often does it happen anyway?

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't the strippers make contact with their client? And if this is not actually "legal"- how often does it happen anyway?

it´s all about your security girl.

do you think your man would cheat if put in temptation? if you do think so, let me tell you that most men that are in relationships are put more in temptation than you think.

the more attractive, the more temptation. often when you´re out, even when you´re out with your girlfriend, you get a look from a hot girl. a look that tells you "go over there and it´s a done deal". you still don´t go over there cause you *know* you value your girl more then her.

another point:

every time your man RETURNS from an attrive temptation he comitts to you more *every time*. he REJECTS other women that are or might be interested in him BECAUSE OF YOU!

take it as what it is, a *compliment*!

another point:

every time your man RETURNS from an attrive temptation he comitts to you more *every time*. he REJECTS other women that are or might be interested in him BECAUSE OF YOU!

take it as what it is, a *compliment*!

i dont get it .... u just said that if u dont go over to the girl its good..........yes it is. but! u fool around with girls , flirt... whatever u wanna callit, so thats the total opposite of what u said b 4???? im confused :confused:

Tastey, I understand and agree with those last two posts. However, they are not entirely applicable to the subject at hand. I would never tell my boyfriend not to flirt, b/c that would make me nothing but a hypoctrite. But there are boundaries, and IMO, a lapdance crosses one of them.

i dont get it .... u just said that if u dont go over to the girl its good..........yes it is. but! u fool around with girls , flirt... whatever u wanna callit, so thats the total opposite of what u said b 4???? im confused :confused:

i was talking in general. as in "attractive men" have lots of temptation

personally, for me the game is just fun. i love flirting, teasing, etc.

it´s very natural to me and it´s just who i am. STILL i return to my gf without anything serious happening. she KNOWS this because she KNOWS she is a catch and i would be STUPID to give the thing we have for something like a ONS or something! the same way *she* knows it would be stupid to give up me for something like an ONS or something.

Tastey, I understand and agree with those last two posts. However, they are not entirely applicable to the subject at hand. I would never tell my boyfriend not to flirt, b/c that would make me nothing but a hypoctrite. But there are boundaries, and IMO, a lapdance crosses one of them.

i don´t see nothing wrong with this. be sure however to make sure with your partner what are the boundaries. for me they are more loose in this particular area, for others it is more strict in this area. everyone is different, i don´t have no problem with this, just giving my 2 cents on the topic :)

i was talking in general. as in "attractive men" have lots of temptation

personally, for me the game is just fun. i love flirting, teasing, etc.

it´s very natural to me and it´s just who i am. STILL i return to my gf without anything serious happening. she KNOWS this because she KNOWS she is a catch and i would be STUPID to give the thing we have for something like a ONS or something! the same way *she* knows it would be stupid to give up me for something like an ONS or something.

i dunno i guess i just think diff., i would just feel guilty flirting w another guy, thats just me, i am perfectly happy where i am and feel no need to flirt