Clubplanet Nightlife Community

college registration sux

IT SUCKSSSSSSS... first i go on thursday and blah blah blah .. i cant register, gotta take assesment tests.. ok take tests on saturday than go in on monday blah blah blah the testing office hasnt lifted the hold ... go get that taken care of, than blah blah blah my immunizations havent been sent, so i call myold school they need my signature to mail mt shit but theyre fax is broken and they mail them reg mauil.. cant overnight it? wat the fuk is that and than i gotta get my boy to pretend he is me and get my shit and fax it to this new gay school tomorrow morn hopefully i can register tomorrow TRANSFERRING SUCKS ASS

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

CUNY managed to fuck up my scholarship every semester for two years.....

"welcome to the financial aid office. oh sorry, we cant help you. see this person in the bursar's office"

"um, but ms. _______ said to see you"

"who's that?"

fun times....:rolleyes:

omg thats the fuckin worst

Originally posted by teklord310

I had 2 senior years.. they both sucked schedule wise. Damn 8:10 classes. :mad:

No 8:10 classes for me.. never had one, never will. There's ALWAYS a way outta them..

But I do have classes everyday until 9pm at nite.. and I have work everyday at 9am.. you do the math. :mad:

i go to john jay. i got five classes on two days, then i got to stay overnight to work...money is ok though.

cuny sux ass and john jay is the least funded of the cuny schools...

i only have 2-3 semesters left though i cant wait...

teklord-dont graduate :laugh: so much for motivation

Originally posted by teklord310

wow this is odd... i don't have to register anymore. there is no move in. damn its depressing. don't graduate.

I just confirmed my graduation status. Done with school. Never felt better. I couldn't wait to get outta Rutgers, man.