Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I am off to Vegas for Wed @ RAH and Thurs afterhours with Chris Reda, looking forward to it! Then come home to Friday at XS, Sunday at D'jais and Monday at Neptune! Oh...did I forget something....SATURDAY....the closing party at CPI, this is going to be a great event, I have gotten so many phone calls because it is the last chance to be in this awsome room! Hope to see you ALL there and get those dancing shoes ready!!!

Jason

PS - I am also bringing in Rob James and Justin Time to make the night complete, they were a huge part of the afterhours in the Hamptons and they need to be there and play with me!!!

Great idea to bring in Dj Rob James.

Both You and Rob created some of the nastiest nights in the Hamptons, making the afterhours there something to be remembered.

Freedom used to be such a sick spot, with a clique of Long Island's best dj's constantly passing through. I miss the vibe of that fuckin place.

Before the afterhours at Freedom got fucked up, it was probably my favorite spot in New York. I used to travel out there all the way from Queens just to enjoy the afterhours. Anything went in that place, and there will never be another afterhours spot with that type of vibe again.

DID I hear you correctly say JUSTIN Time is going to be there. Wow what a night this is going to be. I can here it now

JUSSSTIN TIME, JUSSSTIN TIME... GOING TO BE AN INSANE NIGHT CANNOT WAIT. JUST LIKE OLD TIMES AGAIN...... I HOPE AFTERHOURS WILL GO LONG INTO THE AM.. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND.