Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strictly House@luna -nelson Diaz B-day Bash!!(saturday)

blendprod

this saturday at LUNA.... djs CIANCI & AVILA..the new dj duo in town breaking into the scene...last week they made a very good impression at NERVE......also we are very proud to celebrate the b-day of dj NELSON DIAZ.....who last saturday played an amazing set at SPACE 34 TERRACE(MIAMI ALL STARS)......this should be a great night.......all of you nelson friends are cordially invited to this event.....and all of you who want to enjoy great music at an intimate place come at check us out........

GUEST LIST: BLENDPRODUCTIONS @ HOTMAIL.COM

Originally posted by sobe2003

Nelson :rock: :rock:

I'm yet to catch Nelson spin :( ... everytime I arrive he is throwing his last record :blank: ... and he NEVER has a promo for me :mad:

So I guess Saturday is the moment for it ... :D :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

I'm yet to catch Nelson spin :( ... everytime I arrive he is throwing his last record :blank: ... and he NEVER has a promo for me :mad:

So I guess Saturday is the moment for it ... :D :D

he is spining from 11 to around 2.....make it early this time vip...beers on me!!:D

If you don't currently have a demo of Nelson Diaz, it's a must-have for your CD collection. His mixes are just what the doctor ordered and offer a consistent vibe of happy house! :spin2: And this guy has a relentless ear for music that will most definitely take him far! :dj:

Don't know where he finds these tracks, but this "Retro Man" will surprise you... :afro:

Looking forward to hearing more of you, Nelson!