Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suggestions..

My husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary this September 13th...We want to do something different...We cannot go away since we have a week vacation in October...So we were thinking of doing a nice dinner at like Chart House or something and then maybe a broadway play or a cruise for the night..Does anyone know of any like cruises in NYC or whatever for the night..Like a booze cruise or something like that..Or any good broadway plays or anything..it is a Saturday night..Any suggestions?..Thanks, Robyn :D

Originally posted by ClubGirl

My husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary this September 13th...We want to do something different...We cannot go away since we have a week vacation in October...So we were thinking of doing a nice dinner at like Chart House or something and then maybe a broadway play or a cruise for the night..Does anyone know of any like cruises in NYC or whatever for the night..Like a booze cruise or something like that..Or any good broadway plays or anything..it is a Saturday night..Any suggestions?..Thanks, Robyn :D

'A Great dinner that you will love is CASA DEL LA FEM

I wont tell you what is so great about the place just go and PM me and tell me what you think

i work right across the street from the chart house and know of a few cruise dinners that i've been on......................

there is the HORIZON CRUISE, not sure of the number.............. and VIP YAGHT CRUISES.........the VIP cruise it $80.00 a person, and that does not include alcohol...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the number is 201-866-6264..............if its wrong holllaaa at me

i also got a booklet on all good places in HUDSON COUNTY, but chart house is def off the HOOK, we have meetings over there in the food is good, but i would def recommend the VIP CRUISE!!!! VERY HOT

I suggest you get a divorce

Thanks Rod for the info on the VIP cruise..i called but unfortunately they dont have one that night :(....And yes I have been to Chart House many times, we love it! We just wanted to do something else after dinner different..I will have to keep thinking..Thanks guys! Robyn ;)

Thanks Rod for the info on the VIP cruise..i called but unfortunately they dont have one that night :(....And yes I have been to Chart House many times, we love it! We just wanted to do something else after dinner different..I will have to keep thinking..Thanks guys! Robyn ;)

go see STOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the beats are off the HOOK.....................broadway shows are aight but STOMP is the SHNIZZLE.................more upbeat!!!!!!

Casa del le Fem is the best experience I ever had

Originally posted by FrankieGunz

Chart House is the way to go for a nice dinner. Excellent food.

You have few cruise ships right next door. Good luck.

HA HA HA HA FRANKIE.............LOVE THE SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA FUGGIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...