Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunny Hunnie Closing Party!

Sunny Hunnie Closing party...this Sunday morning 9am.......

Angelo will be waiting the table with note pad in hand....Serving us a home cooked Iron Breakfast...No Bigtime....not the breakfast of Champions...that will come later.....

Bigtime....I know what you will be ordering! 1 Big Girl for you sir!

Bus.........You will get the Classic Milk Shake and Big Girl!

Dondeizel.......You will no tbe eating because you will be concerned with your Slinky Woman figure.........

No Slinkys Please.........That includes DJfabioC and DJQwest.....

How funny is it that the two biggest Slinkys on the board are both nicknamed DJ******** hahahahahaha!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbigtime

The way i feel right now, may not make to sunday....Chris please order a "big girl" in my honor.........

TAPE IT UP AND GET BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR INJURIES.............................I HAVE ONE MAN ON THE BENCH, SISCO............, ARE YOU TELLIN ME IM GOING TO HAVE TO RELY ON OUR BACKUP??????????????????????????

1 MINUTE LEFT, WHO WANTS THE BALL MORE??????????????

Originally posted by roddigga

TAPE IT UP AND GET BACK IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR INJURIES.............................I HAVE ONE MAN ON THE BENCH, SISCO............, ARE YOU TELLIN ME IM GOING TO HAVE TO OUR BACKUP??????????????????????????

1 MINUTE LEFT, WHO WANTS THE BALL MORE??????????????

I am a primetime player........I will be there in the big game....Just need to get better and mentally prepare myself for this weekend.

this weekend is like the freegin superbowl..................who cares bout them post parties................., thats for late breaking interviews.....and by then the MVP is already named!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your head out your ass son and get focused on the big dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................ice that btich up and get some rest im done talking to your wining ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to close out sunnie hunnie......place brings back memories.......i was so fucked up it felt like I wasnt even in the place.....nothing beats "the hog"....an amazing breakfast sandwich consisting of porkroll, ham, bacon, and shit load of eggs + yolk......piled on with ketchup and a carb filled roll......oh what a calorie counter......wait a second......I think i may be confusing sunnie hunnie with perks cafe in point pleasant.......oh well same thing......see u guys at jenks for the closing party!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

David...

What time are you heading down on Sunday???

captain.....digga and I gots to leave somewhat early on sunday to go to a wedding in north jersey for one of our college roommates....than we are coming directly from the wedding strait to tempts....be there by 1ish!!!!....i will holla at ya later!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

David...You are a tortured soul...

You should just be honest about the Gay Gang Bang you and Bradley are hosting...

Bus...Dave would be tossed out of Sunny Hunnie for being so "Slinky"...He is scared of both Surf Club and Sunny Hunnie...

so unoriginal and unfunny.....you have fallen apart this summer christopher....and are the reason we are having are bbq start at 12....cause you can only hang for few hours.......lightweight pussy bitch!!!!