Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sun djais review - off the hook

wow what a nite of all kinds of music

first off with anthony mundy playing some real good house ripping the place apart

then with dj riz - wow omg guy was fucking amazing the fastest hip hop dj i ever seen he so worked the crowd he had evryone moving

then with masi and mello - these guys are so underated they deff took me to another level that nite this was the first time i heard them play live and i hope to see them more often

what a nite cant wait till next week

Originally posted by mikeynine999

first off with anthony mundy playing some real good house ripping the place apart

then with dj riz - wow omg guy was fucking amazing the fastest hip hop dj i ever seen he so worked the crowd he had evryone moving

then with masi and mello - these guys are so underated they deff took me to another level that nite this was the first time i heard them play live and i hope to see them more often

could not agree with you more......what a variety....someone say native love lol and goddess of love and eye of the tiger lol

Originally posted by gianna01

always love sundays at djais this week is gonna be more nutty first i'm gonna hear jason ojeda at djais then off to borgata for dave waxman.......what a snday this is gonna be

dave waxman is gonna be @ borgata???................................................its basically a hip hop club

Guest bonsolidd

wax man wow sounds good but i cant pass up ojeda

after ojeda....mikey get in the car waxman niooce!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by eddie3

dave waxman is gonna be @ borgata???................................................its basically a hip hop club

havent posted in a while but djais was off the charts sunday........was at surf all after noon and got to djais early round 6 was there till close great time and the weekend was beautiful too.. the weather this summer sucked but the past weekend was great DAJAIS always a GREAT time:D

Mikey! Thank you for the compliment! We have some good stuff in the works. Cool thing is, about 70% of the songs we played, are our own tracks and remixes. The crowd was definately feeling it! Hopefully, everyone will be seeing us more often. Thanks again. Dean Masi

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

Mikey! Thank you for the compliment! We have some good stuff in the works. Cool thing is, about 70% of the songs we played, are our own tracks and remixes. The crowd was definately feeling it! Hopefully, everyone will be seeing us more often. Thanks again. Dean Masi

watch out mikey might snag your recird bag!:laugh:

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

yeah man u guys were great i hope to see u guys soon