Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Directions???

Stacked your hostility this early in the morning is not very welcoming. Your number was never in my brain....I can barely remember my own. Be nice or I will sick the Toostie Roll on you!!!!!!

P.S. Last time I used mapquest it gave me the worst directions in America....thank you and have a nice day.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kitty...K? I do not think this is a stable environment for you...Did you delete my number from your brain/phone....? Also have you ever heard of something called MAPQUEST.COM? Lay off the drugs sweetie....

stacked :nono: be nice now. this is my girl

Kitty...K? I do not think this is a stable environment for you...Did you delete my number from your brain/phone....? Also have you ever heard of something called MAPQUEST.COM? Lay off the drugs sweetie....

SWEEETSSSSS.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RAGING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!???

Say sorry to my buddy.:(

I am gonna blast this beotch!

Stardo/Sweets- Listen...this girl severly confused me last Sunday...so much so I spent an hour repeating the message...because it sounded so fucked up!

NYCchick...i never said speak! Whoooops.

Sorry everyone...I guess Sabesh should not have given me the Ritalin this morning!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Steff and I haven't seen Adriana in some time now...

We will keep an eye out for sure...

Hello riggs and tiggs:) !!!

I have been very busy getting to know a very special Fuzzy Monkey. Buti will be seeing everyone this weekend .Cant wait to see everyone. :cool:

Stardo/Sweets- Listen...this girl severly confused me last Sunday...so much so I spent an hour repeating the message...because it sounded so fucked up!

Sorry everyone...I guess Sabesh should not have given me the Ritalin this morning!

:laugh: and this is why we all love you. coo-coo coo-coo.

we all had trouble talking sunday hahahha

Kitty and I were as you would say bangedup.com

Stacked, sorry for the confusion.......that wasn't the intention of the call. Maybe the accent that through you off or the fact that I hadn't slept yet and couldn't speak in full sentences. We were just trying to contact the two states...