Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Day @ Dondiezels Shore House!

I THINK BENSON IS CRYING W/ EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!........

that explains why siscos breath and farts always smell like COCK!!!!!!..........................

and hey, i got no prob w/ gay people BUT.....we will have no SWORD FIGHTS or COCK RACES at the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks......................

I'm glad I went on to CP for a minute today.

Rod it's OK. Let it all out. It's not good to keep it bottled up in side. I am not going to take Davey away from you. You too have to much history together. You have been digging in Dave's cave for years now. I never new how jealous you were that me and Dave spoon together at night. All this time I thought you were just sleeping with you eyes open, but now I know you were just watching... and the vibrating dildo..you said you were hiding that in you underwear draw for the girl next door..

Prepare to die brother Rod.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bradley...are you serious bro? Do you spend all day trying to write the dumbest replies or does it just come naturally?

so sad bradly is.....................so torn and mal nutritioned!!!!, like a deer lying defenseless on the side of the road, waiting for an 18 wheeler just to take him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!