Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten Saturday At Space 34 Set Times & Passwo

spacious

PASSWORD FOR OPEN BAR AND COMP ADMISSION BEFORE MIDNIGHT "IBIZA".

SET TIMES

MAIN ROOM

Roland 10 - 1

Ferry Corsten 1 - 4

Oscar G 4 - 6

Marcus Schuls 6 - Close

TERRACE

Radamas 11 - 4

Roland 4 - 7

Oscar 7 - Close

LOUNGE

Tony Tone 10 - 4

Radamas 4 to close

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The original plan from the broadcast standpoint was suposed to be

12am-2am - Markus Schulz

2am-4am - Ferry Corsten

In fact all week long its been talked about that it was going to happen and Markus has been busy all week working on some edits and reconstructions of certain tracks that he was going to play on his warmup set, There are a very few of us who arent pleased with the schedule, Though it does clearing show we would hear ferry corsten for 3 hours on the radio, I was really looking forward to MS to play a fantastic warmup set like he did when Tiesto was at space34 for the 4th of july after party.

damn.....first u Trance heads get Saturday which i might remind u IS a "house" night....then u bitch and moan about MS?? hes going to be there...what is the problem?? Roly can warm up the room, why get all huffy puffy?? go to Space and be happy that u guys have the music style u want...TRANCE NIGHT ON A SATURDAY...what else do u guys want?? glow sticks let back to Space?:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

damn.....first u Trance heads get Saturday which i might remind u IS a "house" night....then u bitch and moan about MS?? hes going to be there...what is the problem?? Roly can warm up the room, why get all huffy puffy?? go to Space and be happy that u guys have the music style u want...TRANCE NIGHT ON A SATURDAY...what else do u guys want?? glow sticks let back to Space?:tongue:

matas, i'd like to see you change your sig... it's kinda playeddddddddddddd!!!

your slipping in your old age...

Theres a reason why many of us arent happy with the schedule, First and foremost, Roland is an awesome DJ, He spins the best in house with a touch of Progressive, But you have to understand the fact that the place is going to be filled with lots and lots of trance fans all waiting for ferry corsten, Roland will have a dificult time setting the tone for ferry, Personally, I think MS does a better job cause of his style starting with some dark progressive then slowly building to some proggy trance, If you guys listen to MS when he opened for Tiesto last month, You know what I mean.

Originally posted by tigerclaw

Theres a reason why many of us arent happy with the schedule, First and foremost, Roland is an awesome DJ, He spins the best in house with a touch of Progressive, But you have to understand the fact that the place is going to be filled with lots and lots of trance fans all waiting for ferry corsten, Roland will have a dificult time setting the tone for ferry, Personally, I think MS does a better job cause of his style starting with some dark progressive then slowly building to some proggy trance, If you guys listen to MS when he opened for Tiesto last month, You know what I mean.

were u there for WMC 2003 for Tiesto?? guess who came in after Tiesto and had the place rocking?? u guess it...ROLY...that man was destroying Space....and it wasnt house....like i said: i dont understand u Trance Heads...u guys bitch and complain about Space not being Trance...u get Trance on a SATURDAY (no less) and u still find something else to complain about...u SHOULD be complaining about having Hip Hop in the lounge and in the Patio (till 4)....

:nono:

ACTUALLY HOW ABOUT MY LIGHTS???

IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TOO ASK FOR ...

IS IT??

MAY I BRING BACK MY LIGHTS......

HOW ABOUT IT SPACIOUS???

AT LEAST ONCE IN A WHILE...

THIS EXCEPTION....

ITS A TRANCEHEAD EVENT....

were u there for WMC 2003 for Tiesto?? guess who came in after Tiesto and had the place rocking?? u guess it...ROLY...that man was destroying Space....and it wasnt house....like i said: i dont understand u Trance Heads...u guys bitch and complain about Space not being Trance...u get Trance on a SATURDAY (no less) and u still find something else to complain about...u SHOULD be complaining about having Hip Hop in the lounge and in the Patio (till 4)....

No, I was stating about when Tiesto was at Space34 durring the July 4th After Party, That was a memorable night for the radio, Markus played one of his best warmup sets, I was looking for another great one.

Originally posted by tigerclaw

No, I was stating about when Tiesto was at Space34 durring the July 4th After Party, That was a memorable night for the radio, Markus played one of his best warmup sets, I was looking for another great one.

and i was "stating" that Roly can do just as good an "opening" set as MS...its an opening set for God's sake....and after FC is done u get MS....trust me....if Roly does a set like he did for Tiesto during WMC this wont be an issue....

Originally posted by mrmiami

there is only like 2 people who are bitching about the linup so quit

hating on the trance heads!!

we will see tomorrow at ysleep....WHITE NOIZE COMING AT CHA!!!!:D

BTW--there is only one complaining about the lineup, the other is complaining about the lights and u are complaining about me...so its easier to say that u Trance Heads are complaining...u dig?:afro:

Originally posted by mjm420

:nono:

ACTUALLY HOW ABOUT MY LIGHTS???

IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TOO ASK FOR ...

IS IT??

MAY I BRING BACK MY LIGHTS......

HOW ABOUT IT SPACIOUS???

AT LEAST ONCE IN A WHILE...

THIS EXCEPTION....

ITS A TRANCEHEAD EVENT....

Manny, I have to do this brotha no hard feelings...and nothing personal...

ChangingSubject.jpg

The matter at hand is much more important than lights.......

Later

Harold