Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAMNED BROADBAND FAILURE!!!!!!

weyes

i've been without internet service since late sunday night (3 nights ago) :mad3: . i was in the middle of typing an e-mail when my apartment lost power. it turns out that some idiot drove into a power line nearby. when i returned to the comp the next night, though, i had no service, and the powers that be at sbc said it was due to the worm/virus problem that's been going around; there were problems in southern california on the whole, as well as other parts of the u.s. did anyone else have this problem :cuss: ?

my connection was restored this morning. i hereby apologize for the lack of the column :( ; you guys know i hate to miss posting it. i'm not flaking, everyone; the "wisdom of the day" is daily!!!

now, back to the program :) .

Originally posted by weyes

i've been without internet service since late sunday night (3 nights ago) :mad3: . i was in the middle of typing an e-mail when my apartment lost power. it turns out that some idiot drove into a power line nearby. when i returned to the comp the next night, though, i had no service, and the powers that be at sbc said it was due to the worm/virus problem that's been going around; there were problems in southern california on the whole, as well as other parts of the u.s. did anyone else have this problem :cuss: ?

my connection was restored this morning. i hereby apologize for the lack of the column :( ; you guys know i hate to miss posting it. i'm not flaking, everyone; the "wisdom of the day" is daily!!!

now, back to the program :) .

As far as I know, the latest round of virus does would not cause a problem like disconnection of service. The peeps at SBC must've been smoking some good shiet...lol. Good to have you back Wey Wey. The board wouldn't be the same without ya ;)