Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candela Crew Meeting

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

As the Secretary of the Candela Crew, Inc., I have called a meeting for all officers to be held at Oxygen Lounge, on Thursday, August 28th, 2002. Any members/officers that cannot attend said meeting shall be chained to the torture device, and whipped repeatedly at the next meeting. Should an officer miss more than one meeting, they shall be unanimously and unceremoniously stricken from the Crew, and renewed membership will be suspended for a period of 2 months.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

As the Secretary of the Candela Crew, Inc., I have called a meeting for all officers to be held at Oxygen Lounge, on Thursday, August 28th, 2002. Any members/officers that cannot attend said meeting shall be chained to the torture device, and whipped repeatedly at the next meeting. Should an officer miss more than one meeting, they shall be unanimously and unceremoniously stricken from the Crew, and renewed membership will be suspended for a period of 2 months.

Thank you and have a nice day.

chained up huhh ?? well , sorry edgar.. cant make it tonight :D

:laugh: :laugh:

Very good work Secretary..... make sure you keep them glasses on and tie up that hair ;) (OK, I'm turning myself on here)

As the Vice President, it seems as I will have to run this meeting, because our President, Candy, will not be attending. She already knows she will be whipped repeatedly. And of course, she's all up for it :D

I will now speak on behalf of the Treasuer, Cheekeetika....she will be present at tonight's meeting.

See you there !!

:kiss2:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Good to hear. I am sorry about our President not being able to attend, she will have to be held accountable as she well knows.

Will all members please report to the Secretary as to what issues need to be brought to the Crew's attention, so that they may be properly addressed at the meeting.

Glasses will be ON, and hair tied back. The sexetary of the Crew is always prepared. ;)

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Alright... I MIGHT be able to pass by... but I'm not promising anything. Afterall.. I have to check on you guys. I gotta make sure you all don't get out of control without me around ;):D

I will be drinking, it will be out of hand ;)

Originally posted by mursa

I'll be there for the pre-party/game meeting .........but not O2 . I gots Quantitative Analysis (chemistry) friday morning ! :(

chemistry huhh ?? INTRESTING !! can you whip up some pure mdma ??:D:idea: :idea: