Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Aug. 30th, Saeed & Palash @ NV

princess07

Guest saleen351

come on pod, so many people were all about S&P at space, but now they are not at space, and people hate on them...

By the way, how come NV has booked S&P...aren't they quarterly residents @ Space? Well, if I was in MIA, I'll check them out...its always a must for me. And their new CD is tribal madness. :eek: Luckily I'll have a chance to see them on Sunday @ Arc. For anybody that goes to NV, have fun. :D

the other thread.. clicky

very weird how they suck so bad these days.. considering they have a new album coming up, their dark and heavy beats really used to get me going.. havent heard their new sound, but im sure its not too far from their signature style. Maybe the miami crowd isnt so inspiring?! :confused:

i for one, am w saleen on this one...:rolleyes:

i may go check it out... choices choices... :(

peace!

mp3.- :smoke:

Originally posted by mursa

S & P are the shiznitt ! ( thanx to Ecpolo for introducing me to them ) .........I would have gone , but Ferry Corsten is just too tempting to pass up on Saturday . :tongue:

hmmmm, do you think LP book Ferry on Sat night because he knew S&P will be at NV the Same night?