Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge THIS FRIDAY

Labor Day Weekend is almost here....

I'll be playing at MERGE on the best sound system not only at the shore but almost anywhere (that i've heard) this friday night all night long..

Im hoping some peeps can start the weekend early and come thru--Looks like we should have a great turnout so come on down :D

Also come by the booth and say hello--I'll have some cd's to give away as well

Mike

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Labor Day Weekend is almost here....

I'll be playing at MERGE on the best sound system not only at the shore but almost anywhere (that i've heard) this friday night all night long..

Im hoping some peeps can start the weekend early and come thru--Looks like we should have a great turnout so come on down :D

Also come by the booth and say hello--I'll have some cd's to give away as well

Mike

Dont forget to stop by the bar and say hello Mike. Hope you rock the house so i make alot of $$$$$$ ;)

See you later brotha.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by calebb

Oh lord, you're a bartender. No wonder

Calebb...you reply to every post i make......now why is it that you sweat me so bad????

Following me around is not going to make you cool...You fuckin Loser.

You know what...im not going 2 work 2nite @ Merge...tel me where your going to be. I will let you hang out with me and look cool for a few minutes. If thats what it takes to help you with your infatuation of MarcoMaxim, then fine. Ill make you look cool, and then you will go on with your pathetic excuse of a life.

Sound Good???

So whats the HOTTTTT SPOT in Hoboken tonight???

MarcoMaxim

I didn't read that but do you think you're important because you serve drinks to people? You and ml2k3? I know alot of people on here glamorize bartenders. I don't, though. And,no, I don't want to meet you. Why do you keep asking me to meet you??

Originally posted by calebb

I didn't read that but do you think you're important because you serve drinks to people? You and ml2k3? I know alot of people on here glamorize bartenders. I don't, though. And,no, I don't want to meet you. Why do you keep asking me to meet you??

Listen Youngster. Shut the Fuck Up;)