Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden and Johnny Vicious..........A perfect team

Sept 13.....................................NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Denny on the last Saturday of Sept. .................

www.soundgarden.net

YO SOUNDGARDEN GET ROBBIE RIVERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mkutlass

Sept 13.....................................NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Denny on the last Saturday of Sept. .................

www.soundgarden.net

YO SOUNDGARDEN GET ROBBIE RIVERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOW...........................how do you know all this do you work there?

I don't work or promoter for Soundgarden, I just go there on Saturday nites. I figure I'd share this info with u in hopes of bringing in a couple more hotties( the more chickies the better)

mkutlass<-------------------Went to soundgarden's website all info listed on there.

www.soundgarden.net

Oh Yeah and Let's not forget

MR JOHNNY VICIOUS

I HOPE HE PLAY'S "GIMME THAT X"

Whats up everybody i work at SG i bartend and it should be a good time . Been there a long time and i would be happy to help you out with anything such as getting on a guest list ...up coming Line up information....or even any type of suggestions or concerns you might have. Feel Free to contact me

While i am here i might as well say Hi to Serge..... and Georgie at Metro/Merge whats up guys???

DUDE'S THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA SUCK ASS......EVERYONE IS CUTTING OUT OF THE OFFICE EARLY FOR WHAT.....ANYWAY

YO DUDE SOUND GARDEN CAN'T WAIT I JUST READ JOHNNY V DENNY WELL LIKE THE RADIO AD SAYS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRAP UP EVERY TIME I HEAR THAT DUDE :cool:

I BE THERE NEXT SATURDAY WITH MY LADIES DOING THIS >>>>>>>>>>>>>:party:

Originally posted by richiev525

Whats up everybody i work at SG i bartend and it should be a good time . Been there a long time and i would be happy to help you out with anything such as getting on a guest list ...up coming Line up information....or even any type of suggestions or concerns you might have. Feel Free to contact me

While i am here i might as well say Hi to Serge..... and Georgie at Metro/Merge whats up guys???

YO RICH.... MY NAME ID EDDIE FROM PARK RIDGE I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I'LL SAY YO TO YA, ARE YOU THE RICH THAT WORKS AT TEMPTS??????

Allow my-self to introduce myself

Ok Ok ok so I am relatively new to this board,

So.... there's one thing you all need to know my first name is Meet… my last name is Hook, some of you may think of other popular figure’s in the entrainment field like MeatLoaf….the only problem is I DON’T Eat meat.. it makes me nervous very nervous, I like FISH that's where the Hook comes in

Now in the next few days all you MFS will be hearing from my ass, my main interest is women. my desire is to interact with women that are lookin for a guy about 6â€1 220 built like a rock that HAS THE LOOK the talk and all that, ladies get ready to MEET the HOOK