Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers over 30

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree............ there comes a time where you just have to STOP and settle down.

You shouldnt NEED clubs to have a good time when your older.

Try traveling or something different.

Alls I know is when I hit past the 30 mark and Im still going to Tempts on Saturday nights with the rest of the kids - I'll know to find a freakin hobby!!

Originally posted by fakearmani

I agree............ there comes a time where you just have to STOP and settle down.

You shouldnt NEED clubs to have a good time when your older.

Try traveling or something different.

Alls I know is when I hit past the 30 mark and Im still going to Tempts on Saturday nights with the rest of the kids - I'll know to find a freakin hobby!!

Read your first quote, pretend I'm saying it to you.

No, but seriously, it's not fair to judge people on their age, or say they should be doing this or that.

A large part of the reason people go to clubs is to meet and interact w/others. If by 30 you haven't met a significant other, it's real hard to just sit home at night, cause you surpass some sort of age requirement. This isn't to say Temps or any club, is where you should be looking for love, but the local laundramat doesn't usually hold socials.

Originally posted by nycchic24

so is it ok that a person that is say.. 28 or 29 ok to be out and about?

but someone that has a year or two more should just stay home?

Well, if you want to get technical, then it sounds ridiculous. But, I'm basically just saying that by the time you approach 30 years, one should really stop evaluate their life. It can be 28, 29....

lol well you pinpointed a certain age category...

but yes, you can re-evaluate your life at any point time... but then what?

so what you are saying is that when ppl should sit down and get "serious," they should stop going out? stop goign to bars and stop frequenting clubs. hell i think they should stop going to the grocery store too! ;)

just a question, but do you hold a full time job or are you in school?

so what you are saying is that when ppl should sit down and get "serious," they should stop going out? stop goign to bars and stop frequenting clubs. hell i think they should stop going to the grocery store too! ;)

No, you're missing the point. I specifically mentioned two clubs. Those two clubs cater to a very young crowd. I never said older people should quit going out, alltogether. You're putting words in my mouth.

Job.

After most people get in their upper twenties they start to realize that going to temps or that type of venue is just not healthy anymore actually it becomes depressing. Some people just never get this instinct to settle down and take better care of themselves. Seeing someone who is like 35 at Temps is just plain sad :(

i say just have fun no matter what age you are...i know plenty of peeps well into their 30s that are much cooler and much more fun to hang around than most 21-25 year olds! but for me, im retiring within the next few years. im 23 now...im already tired of it all. and if one night when im older i feel like going out and having fun with the youngsters, i damn well will...and show them a thing or two...i commend those older folks for sticking around so long....they got stamina!

i understand where youre coming from because it's not the norm but if these peeps are out having fun, let 'em.

Originally posted by deeelite1

What's more pathetic are the people that sit home and worry and complain and post about the age of other people at these clubs.

:eek:

Oh, because I'm worrying about it? Please point out where you realized this. I'm not really complaining, btw, more along the lines of pointing out jackoffs.

Originally posted by deeelite1

What's more pathetic are the people that sit home and worry and complain and post about the age of other people at these clubs.

:eek:

hey gf.. heard yall had a blast last weekend. i will be down this weekend! :D its been too long

Originally posted by ericone

i say just have fun no matter what age you are...i know plenty of peeps well into their 30s that are much cooler and much more fun to hang around than most 21-25 year olds! but for me, im retiring within the next few years. im 23 now...im already tired of it all. and if one night when im older i feel like going out and having fun with the youngsters, i damn well will...and show them a thing or two...i commend those older folks for sticking around so long....they got stamina!

i understand where youre coming from because it's not the norm but if these peeps are out having fun, let 'em.

Yeah, exactly. Well said. And I'm not stopping them, they can do as they please.

hey gf.. heard yall had a blast last weekend. i will be down this weekend! :D its been too long

Yes we had a GREAT GREAT Time. We ran into Michelle at that horrible Waterworks, did she tell you?

What day are you going down? bringing the Surgeon with you?