Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers over 30

Originally posted by ericone

i say just have fun no matter what age you are...i know plenty of peeps well into their 30s that are much cooler and much more fun to hang around than most 21-25 year olds! but for me, im retiring within the next few years. im 23 now...im already tired of it all. and if one night when im older i feel like going out and having fun with the youngsters, i damn well will...and show them a thing or two...i commend those older folks for sticking around so long....they got stamina!

i understand where youre coming from because it's not the norm but if these peeps are out having fun, let 'em.

Strong post.. I agree I am 23 have been in the scene since 96

16 years old

I am sick of it

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Yes we had a GREAT GREAT Time. We ran into Michelle at that horrible Waterworks, did she tell you?

What day are you going down? bringing the Surgeon with you?

you hated waterworks!? lol yes i heard you ran into michelle, please pardon her. i think she ha tourettes :tongue:

and i think we are going down saturday or sunday.. we are making it a game time decision :shades:

and yes the surgeon is making the trip down too!

Originally posted by nycchic24

you hated waterworks!? lol yes i heard you ran into michelle, please pardon her. i think she ha tourettes :tongue:

and i think we are going down saturday or sunday.. we are making it a game time decision :shades:

and yes the surgeon is making the trip down too!

I think Waterworks can bring out tourettes even in a mute.

Between Stardo and I, I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out screaming THIS SUCKS and BOOOOOOOOOOOOO every 5 minutes.

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting the infamous clown :D

Originally posted by calebb

Except, you're not doing a very good job at punching?

laff@table 9

sry@no such thing tho

How's Jay?

You're right, I am better and kicking... ahem.

thank you

Malibu, ring a bell? Order UP!!!!

I dunno, PM him and ask him yourself...I'm not your butler.

If you're not sure how to use the Private Messaging email a moderator. I'm sure they are in your address book being that you got banned over a dozen times.

thank you

If you're not sure how to use the Private Messaging email a moderator. I'm sure they are in your address book being that you got banned over a dozen times.

:eek:

thank you

So if a relative owns an establishment, that means I work there? I also didnt know Malibu serves pizza. You're really all over the place with your absurd and obviously failing insults.

Your first statement makes no sense at all. Work at being sensical.

What makes you think I got banned over a dozen times? It's probably closer to 4 or 5. But, how is that relevant? Did you just throw that in there because you ran out of insults?

anyway wb@

So if a relative owns an establishment, that means I work there? I also didnt know Malibu serves pizza. You're really all over the place with your absurd and obviously failing insults.

Your first statement makes no sense at all. Work at being sensical.

What makes you think I got banned over a dozen times? It's probably closer to 4 or 5. But, how is that relevant? Did you just throw that in there because you ran out of insults?

anyway wb@

You don't remember you're own tales. You said you owned the pizza joint, and a cousin owned Malibu. You also said you lived in Hobo but turns out you really are in JC...along with saying you didn't steal the hairspray cap but I stand corrected because it showed up many months later when I cleaned my car out. So maybe you aren't a compulsive liar.

I don't like when you use the word 'sense' and 'sensical' so close together it doesn't sound so smooooooooth.

Dozen, 4, 5 = I exaggerate.

Damn you freak, its my first day posting after a super long hiatus and you are testing my brain like this? I hate when you post more than 2 sentences at a time. Pls Stick to the hurhurs etc.

thanks for the wb.

You don't remember you're own tales. You said you owned the pizza joint, and a cousin owned Malibu. You also said you lived in Hobo but turns out you really are in JC...along with saying you didn't steal the hairspray cap but I stand corrected because it showed up many months later when I cleaned my car out. So maybe you aren't a compulsive liar.

I don't like when you use the word 'sense' and 'sensical' so close together it doesn't sound so smooooooooth.

Dozen, 4, 5 = I exaggerate.

Damn you freak, its my first day posting after a super long hiatus and you are testing my brain like this? I hate when you post more than 2 sentences at a time. Pls Stick to the hurhurs etc.

thanks for the wb.

This is funny. You said "Nobody asked you Pizza boy" and then you said "table 9 needs more water" Now, maybe Malibu has a "table 9" but I don't. So, clarify this plz.

You tried to imply that I worked at the Malibu, it didn't work out well for you.

As for the cap, your apology is accepted in advance.

Also, I don't use hurhur anymore. Wow, you've been on a long hiatus.

Also, np@wb

I wish a thousand dicks in your colon

with regards,

Actually, it wasn't. I just happened to be posting "thousand dicks etc" remark at the same time you were blabbing away. Henceforth, I didn't even see that post.

Anyway, Why does that scare you?

tyia@replying swiftly

This is funny. You said "Nobody asked you Pizza boy" and then you said "table 9 needs more water" Now, maybe Malibu has a "table 9" but I don't. So, clarify this plz.

You tried to imply that I worked at the Malibu, it didn't work out well for you.

As for the cap, your apology is accepted in advance.

Also, I don't use hurhur anymore. Wow, you've been on a long hiatus.

Also, np@wb

very LONG hiatus.

so long that I don't find you fun anymore to play with.

Time to trade you in.

Good luck with the calzones and hitch-hiking.

Not to offend anyone but isn't it alittle pathetic to be 30 years old and still frequenting club like Temptations and Merge?

FEG!!!! Calebb--come up to Joey Vac and Roxy's bar at Surf and call me pathetic and see what happens. I wont hurt you that much!!!

BUS--AM I REALLY THAT PATHETIC!!!

very LONG hiatus.

so long that I don't find you fun anymore to play with.

Time to trade you in.

Good luck with the calzones and hitch-hiking.

When did we ever have fun? I don't recall, but if we truly did, then plz leave a detailed email along with nudes in my box. again@tyia

I laughed at hitch hiking because thats true. Also ty@good luck.

Who are you trading me in for, btw?

When did we ever have fun? I don't recall, but if we truly did, then plz leave a detailed email along with nudes in my box. again@tyia

I laughed at hitch hiking because thats true. Also ty@good luck.

Who are you trading me in for, btw?

I'm trading you in for another Hiatus.

:D

i love watching children play!!!!!!!

Sue - waterworks sucked that night except for my beauiful Fuzzy and the couple trying to entertain us

and oh yeah

WE ARE KNOW SICILIANS RULE - MICHELLE IS JELOUS;)

IM OFF SOON FUZZY AND i ARE PLAYING DRESS UP TONIGHT SO I HAVE TO GO GET MY TEETH GUARD FITTED FOR THE FESTIVATIES

Originally posted by stardo

i love watching children play!!!!!!!

Sue - waterworks sucked that night except for my beauiful Fuzzy and the couple trying to entertain us

and oh yeah

WE ARE KNOW SICILIANS RULE - MICHELLE IS JELOUS;)

IM OFF SOON FUZZY AND i ARE PLAYING DRESS UP TONIGHT SO I HAVE TO GO GET MY TEETH GUARD FITTED FOR THE FESTIVATIES

wtf wb@you too