Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbers over 30

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

does that make me your employer??? i'm confused.

btw.. i'm fine. thx for asking.

No, I asked her how you were doing, and she said idk I'm not your butler,PM him and ask him. I just wasn't aware that butlers provided those services. I was just concerned on your status with the big move and all.

also,np@asking

Originally posted by deeelite1

What's more pathetic are the people that sit home and worry and complain and post about the age of other people at these clubs.

:eek:

:rofl:

Well said. Some people are over 35 and still posting on this message board everyday complaining about others.

Celebrated my 30th in South Beach last year with 17 friends at Opium Garden... all of us hold down good jobs, some own successfull businesses. We get together to go out, have a good time and release. If you're over 30, you shouldnt be at Tempts on the weekend or any club for that matter? I dont get out nearly as much as I use to, only done Tempts twice this Summer. However, I will see you fuckers on Sunday!

If 30 is too old to go out, then Roger Clemens who is over 40 shouldnt be on the pitchers mound either?

I'm not complaining and I actually never thought about the fact until I read this post. I pretty much pin pointing people who still drop at 35 like every weekend - if you think this is cool than more power to you just because its my opinion dont make it right. Are we still allowed to have opinions on this board :idea:

Fact is to some clubbing is a fad.To others its about MUSIC and having fun.To say that someone should stop going at a certain age is rediculous.I will be 36 soon and I still go out in the summer.I go to clubs to hear good dj`s and see my friends.Where should I be at a bar listining to a cover band?Being corney.I was going to clubs before many of you were born.My mom was a dj till her 50`s.Ever go to a Picotto or Tiesto show?The people there are ALL AGES,backrounds,races.Its about good vibes and living life to its fullest.Have fun getting fat,lazy and corney when your 30.I choose to be myself and not give in to being conventional.

is there an really an agenda?

I am not close to 30 and sure won't be in Tempts when I am but everyone is different..........just because you get old doesn't mean you have to become a dud. I have respect for those people...........dropping bombs and all that is another story though.

Originally posted by njdionysus

:rofl:

Well said. Some people are over 35 and still posting on this message board everyday complaining about others.

Celebrated my 30th in South Beach last year with 17 friends at Opium Garden... all of us hold down good jobs, some own successfull businesses. We get together to go out, have a good time and release. If you're over 30, you shouldnt be at Tempts on the weekend or any club for that matter? I dont get out nearly as much as I use to, only done Tempts twice this Summer. However, I will see you fuckers on Sunday!

If 30 is too old to go out, then Roger Clemens who is over 40 shouldnt be on the pitchers mound either?

Good point Joe, except Clemens gets paid millions to pitch so I'm not sure if you can compare him to someone going out, unless you know somebody who gets paid to be a club patron.

To answer your question, Clemens should not be on a pitcher's mound after getting his ass lit up against Chicago. ;)

Originally posted by calebb

Not to offend anyone but isn't it alittle pathetic to be 30 years old and still frequenting club like Temptations and Merge?

YES it IS pathetic.

Different strokes for different folks.. BUT

think about it.. If your 30, your partying with people that are 21, even people that are like 18 w/ fake ID! That means you're out rocking it with people that are potentially 12 years younger than you!

When you were 24 they were 12.

When you were 20 they were 8.

Puts some perspective on it.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Fact is to some clubbing is a fad.To others its about MUSIC and having fun.To say that someone should stop going at a certain age is rediculous.I will be 36 soon and I still go out in the summer.I go to clubs to hear good dj`s and see my friends.Where should I be at a bar listining to a cover band?Being corney.I was going to clubs before many of you were born.My mom was a dj till her 50`s.Ever go to a Picotto or Tiesto show?The people there are ALL AGES,backrounds,races.Its about good vibes and living life to its fullest.Have fun getting fat,lazy and corney when your 30.I choose to be myself and not give in to being conventional.

I feel for you.

Originally posted by ninadd

After most people get in their upper twenties they start to realize that going to temps or that type of venue is just not healthy anymore actually it becomes depressing. Some people just never get this instinct to settle down and take better care of themselves. Seeing someone who is like 35 at Temps is just plain sad :(

Exactly my thought.. Ninadd how are you.. and JP? Having a good summer

Most of you are missing the point. Nobody ever said that people over 30 should stop going out. You people argue with something that wasn't even said. Study the initial post, then follow-up.

so you have an issue with where people go.............

is there places designated just for people over 30?

I bet they're a ball of fun...........

:rolleyes:

Imagine a 23 year old going to a high school party....and saying "hey man, the beer is really good here, thats why im here all the time"

that's comparison is awful............people still go to Tempts for the whole scene...........not just one thing.

Originally posted by tyco

that's comparison is awful............people still go to Tempts for the whole scene...........not just one thing.

That's such a bullshit excuse. You can find awesome vibes and a great scene at many clubs in the city. Old people who go to Temps are just very comfortable with everything. They know the bartenders, bouncers, and hafl of the people that go there every weekend. Bartenders give them free shots, door people take care of them, etc...People become imputed to the place.

That's such a bullshit excuse. You can find awesome vibes and a great scene at many clubs in the city. Old people who go to Temps are just very comfortable with everything. They know the bartenders, bouncers, and hafl of the people that go there every weekend. Bartenders give them free shots, door people take care of them, etc...People become imputed to the place.

ok.........but nonetheless, people go for more than one reason...........