Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's with the new people who think that...

...the New York board has to relate only and exclusively to clubbing in new york at all times? It seems like every time someone posts something that doesn't have a guestlist or a club name in it, the newbie post topic gestapo comes out to regulate. WTF? If nybeauty's dog was named SoundFactory I suppose it would be okay to post about it :rolleyes:

I was just talking to another old member - as of about a year ago and before that time, I seem to remember that at least half the posts had nothing to do with new york clubbing. Relax, people, no need to break out the whips and chains... it's no wonder the board got tired....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...the New York board has to relate only and exclusively to clubbing in new york at all times? It seems like every time someone posts something that doesn't have a guestlist or a club name in it, the newbie post topic gestapo comes out to regulate. WTF? If nybeauty's dog was named SoundFactory I suppose it would be okay to post about it :rolleyes:

I was just talking to another old member - as of about a year ago and before that time, I seem to remember that at least half the posts had nothing to do with new york clubbing. Relax, people, no need to break out the whips and chains... it's no wonder the board got tired....

it blows i know. but it is likely to happen when you have multiple forums for non-clubbing stuff, like cars and bikes, current events, sports, humor, fitness, bump and ..., etc. its a good idea for some topics like sex and drugs, but not for all.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

it blows i know. but it is likely to happen when you have multiple forums for non-clubbing stuff, like cars and bikes, current events, sports, humor, fitness, bump and ..., etc. its a good idea for some topics like sex and drugs, but not for all.

Yep

So many forums for other topics that anyone can post on.......The only purpose I see the location forums having is posting info about what's going on in that area & when

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If nybeauty's dog was named SoundFactory I suppose it would be okay to post about it :rolleyes:

That wasn't even a newbie... it was Sassa- what else would you expect?! :laugh2:

But you're right- get over it people... take a freakin' xanax or something, it's just a messageboard.

Originally posted by Codica3

Wait.. what exactly got moved/regulated? I must have missed it.. :confused:

What? Nothing was moved.

She's just complaining about how so many noobs bitch and moan when a non-clubbing topic is posted on the NY board.

Originally posted by sweetie029

Yep

So many forums for other topics that anyone can post on.......The only purpose I see the location forums having is posting info about what's going on in that area & when

its also about building your NYC clubbing community...there are a LOT of CP members if you take all the cities together and sometimes its nice to just interact with the people who are out listening to what you do, going to places in your city, or have become friends as well.

Originally posted by tastyt

*sniffs jenny's butt*

Man I wouldn't do that if I where you!

(It's like a wiff of Ammonia..you could

kill brain cells..it's that bad!)

Hey whatya think would happen to

this thread if we started to post shit like..

BUMP

and

in it?

OR WORSE YET?

How about music reviews!?

ahem:

Top Ten DOWN TEMPO albums to "chill out to:

*Fillia Brazillia's: "Another Late night"

*K&D sessions

*Thievery Corporation "Mirror conspiracy"

*Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

*TOSCA

*William Orbit "Pieces in Modern Time"

*Peter Gabriel "Birdy soundtrack"

*Any of the AMBIENT DUB Cds out on

Beyond records (Featuring Banco de gaya,

Space Time Continuum,Coldcut and more)

*Puchi "soundtrack"

*Anything by Robbie Shankar

(zitar stuff takes me to strange places)

Originally posted by mugwump

Hey whatya think would happen to

this thread if we started to post shit like..

BUMP

and

in it?

OR WORSE YET?

How about music reviews!?

I think it would mess with the very fabric

of time and space and the board

would collapse on itself. Please stop!

*Chirp