Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Reunion on Sunday...

may i be the first to say that i went and enjoyed it. draper played the following, rhtyhm ready, pressure, lethal industry, c:\del, and um i know he played more good ones but i cant think right now. Tony was scatching and remixing all night long. And Macguyver played punk, indigo, full intention, blow the speakers, crowd song, rock, overdrive, um these 2 good vocals, and more good ones that i can't think of right now. Lets just say they tore it up, and let all the haters say what they want, it was great to be there again in full effect. :)

Originally posted by domenickcapello

that wasnt macguyver that was me lol

macguyver wasnt there, but thanks for the compliments :)

Yea Domenick you were the highlight of my night. I spun in the white room from 11-1 and i saw Domenick on the DJ timeslot so i was hoping it was you and it was :) good set bro exit sucked as a vibe and a crowd need i say chink chink and did i say chink haha but draper introo was sick and he was pretty on point the whole night he dropped rhythm ready over a tribal beat then dropped his version fkin with the pioneer efx nice.....believe me i put down draper many times because he wasnt good when i heard him but last nite he was dope he dropped pressure which was nice to hear.....someone also dropped Silence but i don't know who it was because i was sitting down during most of this set...Domenick some songs i didn't know you were playing do you have like a set list? good set again

matt

to tell u the truth , i cant remember half the stuff i played lol... i went on about 3:30 and opened up with my intro and adrenaline, as for the other tracks, djoliva mentioned some ... but it was an exit reunion and i had to play some exit classics so silience definately topped my playlist last nite, the crowd song, overdrive, lethal industry, scot project's outta space record, punk, blow the speakers , sioux and some other old stuff too. my ears are still ringing though. ill get back to you on the other songs tho.