Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG madonna and

fineones

ha ha ha ! That's Maddona !!

1. SHe uses the 2 "Princesses of POP" as her mere backup dancers becuz she can ! She molests them and makes them roll around on stage Now that's POP Power !

2. Yea - it's kinda sad entertainers of Maddona's caliber run out of gimmicks so they have to lower themselves to phony lesbo acts.

Maddona mopped the dirty stage floors with Christina and Britney ! lol

MADDONA RULES !

:laugh:

Originally posted by lollie60

ha ha ha ! That's Maddona !!

1. SHe uses the 2 "Princesses of POP" as her mere backup dancers becuz she can ! She molests them and makes them roll around on stage Now that's POP Power !

2. Yea - it's kinda sad entertainers of Maddona's caliber run out of gimmicks so they have to lower themselves to phony lesbo acts.

Maddona mopped the dirty stage floors with Christina and Britney ! lol

MADDONA RULES !

:laugh:

:word:

:bowdown:

To Madonna

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

madonna is to fucking old to be acting like that. she needs to grow the fuck up :blown:

used up hoe.

i have to agree with that. in some ways, it's really fucked up what these so called celebrities do to get publicity nowadays. and consider all the kids who were watching this shit. wtf... what kind of example are you setting for them? While some people would like to think that this shit/lesbian behavior is normal, i for one would be pissed if my kids watched that shit, much less watched anything on tv these days. CRAZY how it's changed since i was a kid, and that wasn't so long ago. wtf are these clowns running this network thinking. i don't think i'm being a prude if i think that shit would tone down, there is HBO at night and the playboy channel for that shit, but fucking please.......people have no idea how powerful their actions can play with young minds psychologically. i for one ....can't even watch mtv anymore without feeling nauseous at all the CRAP they are showing. thanks for fucking up the youth of america.

what a fucked up world we are living in, and it's only getting worse. :blown: