Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Lovers Check This Out.

lyrik

Thought I might share with you guys an artist that you may enjoy. She has been breaking onto the scene over the last couple of years, but there has not been to much publicty surrounding her. She is a classically trained musician and a great vocalist. Similar to DJ Collette...this lady has the ability to spin flawless deep house sets and blend it with her smooth vocal stylings....if you like deep house on the female vocal tip you will love this artist. Enjoy!

www.janelroland.com

Go to downlaods and yes those are her vocals!

:laugh:

Janel makes her way down to the Florida msg board....

cool chick..very into her music....and yes, she packs a nice voice...

Urb did a nice write up on her a few months back.....

I'm sure she'd love to come to Florida.....

she's always down during WMC....

good to see femals dj's breaking through.....another one to watch from Chicago is Brenda D.

Janel & Brenda doa night called "Ladies First"...and from what I here it hoppin'

Yep I get a get good reviews from back home on these Ladys....

I wouldn't mind seeing Justin Long down here either..I need some hometown flavor...I'm missing my Chicago peeps....still waiting for Heather to swing down to the east side of Florida other than WMC.

Originally posted by lyrik

I wouldn't mind seeing Justin Long down here either..I need some hometown flavor...I'm missing my Chicago peeps....still waiting for Heather to swing down to the east side of Florida other than WMC.

Just Long is da shit...He opened for Glaude here and I was blown away. My friend Beth is going out with him, I'll drop a word to see if he'll come down there. If not sooner, I'm sure he'll be there for WMC! He's a cool kat as well.

Originally posted by lilliz77

Just Long is da shit...He opened for Glaude here and I was blown away. My friend Beth is going out with him, I'll drop a word to see if he'll come down there. If not sooner, I'm sure he'll be there for WMC! He's a cool kat as well.

Whoa...your friend BETH....is Beth Tall blonde, Blue Eyes...really giggly