Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shawn Ink at mirage last night

Guest saleen351

south beach is not ready for a dj like shawn ink.....too bad they dont know what tha fuck they missed....ssssickkk houseeeeee...damn the guy was off the hook with hardly any1 there to hear it.....this is why we cant get good house djs down here to guest spin....Oh and btw...i was in the same building with "the saleen"???....how could i have missed you saleen?:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by houze-kitty

south beach is not ready for a dj like shawn ink.....too bad they dont know what tha fuck they missed....ssssickkk houseeeeee...damn the guy was off the hook with hardly any1 there to hear it.....this is why we cant get good house djs down here to guest spin....Oh and btw...i was in the same building with "the saleen"???....how could i have missed you saleen?:eek:

i was incognito guido last night.... come to space tonight, i'll be signing autographs...

btw, it's obvious that nyc jocks ownnnnnnnnnnnnn sobe and miami jocks...

Originally posted by southof5th

I don't think so...

I've lived and partied in New York...it's fucking DULL compared to Miami...

Why do hordes of people come to Miami to party and not the other way around??

i ask myself the same question

:confused: :confused:

Guest saleen351

I don't think so...

you can't read....

i said nothing of the town, but the djs..........

btw, more people flock to nyc to party then any other place in america.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Hey Broward County Comish...how was Jimmy T's set??

when i got there, he was done spining.....

Originally posted by saleen351

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

sick sick sick tunesssssssssssss

not so great turn out....

not so great, more like non-existent, I think there was like 5 people there, too bad, he was playing good stuff.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dkb377

not so great, more like non-existent, I think there was like 5 people there, too bad, he was playing good stuff.

you were there?

shawn ink ripped it sickkkkkk

thats why he is new yorks most wanted dj :)

it is to bad the people in miami are clueless..

and on top of that lazy and boring.

now what was everyones excuse for not going there last night?

i think it was even free to get in, but there was no excuse, especially sobeton who dont have to get up the next morning lol

well you can check him out during the WMC next year i guess.

but i guess knowing miami people, you will miss that also

oh ans

I don't think so...

you dont sound to smart

ill tell you why all the NYers come to miami for vacation..

because most of them have houses here, and just like to do a quick cheap getaway. they dont come to have a sick time cause they know they are not gonna have one in miami, so they make the best of it.

what floridians do you know that have houses anywhere else,lucky you can afford 1 house with the economy in florida, but everyone i know in NY has a vacation house somewhere.

geez my family has a house in NY still and one in Pennsylvania they we take quick get aways to.

people from all over the world go to NY, u dont see 1/100 the amount of tourists in miami as NYC gets

lolol

statue of liberty,world trade(RIP), empire state, elis island, Stock exchange, United Nations, the wall of all the soldiers killed at war, Broadway, Sound Factory(hehehe)

now lets see why people come to miami on vacation, shitty clubs, topless beaches, bum infested streats, dirty piss stinking sidewalks, non english speaking civilians, ghetto hood rats

woww i know what was i thinking Miami is the better place to go visit:blown:

Tell me what in New York is so damn good clubwise??

You fucking tools rip on Miami and Miami people in every post you make, it's tiring....

I'm sure this Shawn guy plays some good music, but why would anyone down here follow a local DJ from New York?

As for not sounding so smart, I'm not even gonna comment on your argumemts...I'm not talking about fucking tourist attracations in general, I'm talking about the night life.

New York's nightlife is down the toilet, the only good thing there are small bars as of late.

Even Cedric Cervais plays more current music than most of the DJs in New York. 'Lady' is probably still on rotation up there...

You fucking tools rip on Miami and Miami people in every post you make, it's tiring....

I'm sure this Shawn guy plays some good music, but why would anyone down here follow a local DJ from New York?

As for not sounding so smart, I'm not even gonna comment on your argumemts...I'm not talking about fucking tourist attracations in general, I'm talking about the night life.

New York's nightlife is down the toilet, the only good thing there are small bars as of late.

Even Cedric Cervais plays more current music than most of the DJs in New York. 'Lady' is probably still on rotation up there...

how bout shut the fuck up and suck a dik asswipe

ur clueless ok!!

thanx

Lemme just say SF with JP 8 years strong no club or DJ could ever touch that.

discoteque is rockin,

cheetah is pumpin,

float,

Arc,

Abaya < hottest new party brought to you by the centro fly fellas,

GO ,

Limelight<reopening as Avalon NYC

tunnel<reopening as crobar

Twilo<reopening as Spirit

so lets see 3 clubs that are double the size of space are reopening and ur saying the scene is bad?? :laugh: :laugh: <laughing at you

fuck florida locals yo, i mean enough is enough dont you people like to hear new things, to hear the same miami local 3 times a week and hear the same set for 6 month straight is a little over doing it.

i suggest anyone who has something to say about NY scene doing bad better keep quiet because you obviously dont know jack shit.

ofcoarse the scene isnt as strong as it used to but ,hahaha still 10000000X better then anything here.

face it miami was good when Liquids and all the other clubs were NY ran.

NYers went bye bye and so did your miami scene

andrew thomas, you are out of your fucking mind.

Just bringing up Opium Garden is 10x better than Cheetah, Float and Discoteque...

Your the one thats clueless...

The Centro-Fly parties are pretty good music-wise, but the crowd sucks...average looking people...as I suspect you are since you seem to fit in so good up there

Why don't you concentrate more on your music making rather than talking shit here, and maybe drop the attitude and you'll get somewhere.

I feel sorry for you living somewhere you obviously don't like to be...

Just bringing up Opium Garden is 10x better than Cheetah, Float and Discoteque...

The Centro-Fly parties are pretty good music-wise, but the crowd sucks...average looking people...as I suspect you are since you seem to fit in so good up there

Why don't you concentrate more on your music making rather than talking shit here, and maybe drop the attitude and you'll get somewhere.

lol

discoteque ask anyone you know in NY(if ur whack ass even knows anyone)

matt hamburg

boris

jason ojeda

mada

shawn ink

chettah with merrit is a great party

Opium with bloods

no doubt

B'SSS UP NIGGAAAAAA

043~4 Lyfe

i dont go to a club for looks of the crowd i go for the music, and i doubt ur ass is anygoodlookin to even have a say on a crowds looks.

fuck outa here

what good dj do they have at opium?

loll

you gotta me kidding me?

as for the "local DJ" part, you name the club in NY and Shawn has spun there. He has also spun in Miami, Rhode Island, Boston, Las Vegas, etc etc so thats a pretty ignorant comment

Lady might be in rotation in Jersey, but definately not NY. Enlighten me with your vast knowledge of the NYC nightlife.

Haha...........

CHeetah sundays is one of the batter House parties around.......DJs merrit and boris are residents, cheetah sundays is a very unique party with mixed crowd half gay half straight, this partyu is serious, and music is always slmmin..........

Disco-tecqhue fridays is a new party put together by Djs Jason Ojeda, Mada, and BOris........Party is called REEL fridays- come dressed to dance - its all about the house music and the crowd is great.........

FLOat sucks

SF - GOtta be a new yorker to love this place - JP, gets no respect out side of new york, though the man has held that place down for 8 years now, If he actually gave a fuck, and had a better attitude early in his career, he would of blown up internationally, but thats jp for you, thats why ny loves him. hes arrogant. Ive heard this guy do shit that most other djs wouldnt even atttempt...sick bastad he is

and for you miami people who are against jp,. I know you guys love dt, and dt has been backing jp for a whyile now, going to his parties posting on his boards about him and what not

The NYC scene has definitely depleted in the last year or two, lot to do with caberette laws and too much G, but, the opening of CRO BAR, Avalon, and DEEP and a few other clubs should revitlize the scene this year, hopefully the G will stay out..........

Just my thoughts