Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bisexual Girls

laliux

i dont think id like being with a chick that likes to do shit like that in public for attention... behind closed doors is another thing .. but just so people look at them imo is a turn off.... even tho I like doing things in public :laugh: but not all the time :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did that once...on Valantines day of all days. Too much wine at dinner, and naughty talk at the table led up to some serious beer goggles with this chick who I would've never kissed otherwise. (I saw her pics after, she wasn't very cute) two kisses later, Dan took some shots, and now I have photographs to remember the moment--a moment I would've otherwise kept private *blush*

I agree with Raincry, it can be a beautiful thing as long as it's for fun, and not attention (though we're all guilty of that now and again, and a little attention never hurt anyone).

But hey, if your girl is showing off, maybe she's not ready yet, and needs to feel more comfortable with the situation.

I took me years to get the balls to be with a girl, and lucky for me, she (a straight girl) hit on me, and it was beautiful. In privacy, we did this a few times, and I decided it was very nice, but not something I wanted often. It's been five years now, and I still haven't done anything, mainly due to the fact that the first one was so beautiful (in more ways than one) that I don't think I can replace her...not here anyways, maybe Cali??... I don't think about it too often.

I do think it's cool that it's become mainstream, because there really is nothing wrong with two girls being intimate, holding hands, or even dancing together.

But, it does seem to me like everyone here is quick to judge--why, do most girls just show-off, or is that your first opinion when you see two chicks getting friendly? I always thought they were just doing what came natural--I do :D