Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The last Sat 8/30 at CPI

Well if most of you don't already know, CPI is closing for good after this weekend. I know it's sad to say, that the first real big main room on Long Island is closing it's doors. I must say though last night was incredible night of music, of both old and new tracks. For the last hour Jason and Rob ripped it up with some classic tracks from back in the day. That room is a major reason why I'm into the scene as much and a DJ and I think I speak for a lot people when I say that. Anywayz, lots of good times had in that place, and I will and all miss it.. Thanx for the memories...

Hope everyone makes it out for JP tonight.....

Rob James killed it last night during his short sessions. I enjoyed him more than I did Jason. Rob's one of the most underrated, incredible fuckin djs in New York. I'm surprised he hasn't been as succesful as many other Long Island dj's.

Overall, last night was one of the most magical evenings I've had all year. It felt so fuckin good to get a taste of the 1997 - 2000 CPI vibe again. I didn't think anyone was going to attend last night's party after I saw how it looked early on in the evening, but only two hours later I found myself intoxicated and, strangely enough, feeling fucking incredible. The vibe built up slowly and remained strong all night long. I didn't want last night to end at all, and I haven't felt that way in years.

Last night was everything I wanted it to be. I danced until every muscle in my legs were sore.

After leaving CPI, I decided to drive past Freedom just to take a look at it; doing so only made me more nostalgic.

To all who were in attendance last night: you guys made the vibe incredible. Thank you for adding to a purely beautiful night.

We sent CPI out with a bang.

One more night remains. I will see you all there.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

After leaving CPI, I decided to drive past Freedom just to take a look at it; doing so only made me more nostalgic.

We sent CPI out with a bang.

sorry to hear about this place closing, i use to have a house right behind it back in summer of 98. Freedom was also a great afterhours place. I thing it use to be some sort of church. I could be wrong. Its sad to see not only NYCnightlife dying but also the hamptons.