Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge ... WILL take Nerve to a different level .

vipnerd

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait, just 4 more days! great thing about this show is that Lee is sure to spin what he's really feeling, not just what he thinks people want to hear, which I think was a problem with some of these other UK jocks that have been over at Nerve lately (with the exception of Demi of course) I mean I hear that Miami has this reputation over there, that you have to play hard dark trance when you come here, or something like it... however most everyone who's been going to Nerve lately knows this isn't true... we just want to hear a great dj playing great music, period!

Originally posted by eKiTeL

I can't wait, just 4 more days! great thing about this show is that Lee is sure to spin what he's really feeling, not just what he thinks people want to hear, which I think was a problem with some of these other UK jocks that have been over at Nerve lately (with the exception of Demi of course) I mean I hear that Miami has this reputation over there, that you have to play hard dark trance when you come here, or something like it... however most everyone who's been going to Nerve lately knows this isn't true... we just want to hear a great dj playing great music, period!

Yep ...

:hoparound:bowdown::hoparound

i remember that the first cd that i ever bought to start my collection was the global underground nubreed 005 starring lee burridge. i bought it after reading on the gu website that when lee burridge came live on-line to chat with the public in the uk the web-site recieved more hits than ever before. i remember listening to the 2cd and a single tear falling down my eye. damn what a wicked mix. full of beats that i had never heard b-4. nu-skool breaks with tech house and electro. since then i have been able to see lee burridge live 3 times. he is my favorite dj. even better than carl cox or sasha. there's just something about lee burridge's music and his sets. he is the only dj which each and every time i have heard him has sounded better and better. damn, i am so excited. thank you jon.:D getting my old skool adidas ready as we speak...lol;) to rip up the motha fuc*kin dancefloor.

4 days away