Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn bitches

nSyNcBaBy

i wanna smack the bitch that made that shit. its stupid. your called a bitch when your being a bitch, not when your standing up for justice. your not superman. guys can be assholes just like girls can be bitches...it has nothing to do with standing up for your beliefs but the way you do it. a guy will get up and punch you in the face if you threaten his friend...a girl will get up and start yappin from the mouth=bitching hence she is a bitch. biatch...:hat:;):tongue:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

That was silly. Having those characteristics makes you a woman, not a bitch. Bitch is still a dirty word in my dictionary.

The whole point is that there's a total double-standard... a man is assertive, a woman is a bitch... it's ok for a man to act one way, but when a woman does the same thing... she just doesn't know her place.

It's the same thing as, say, the words fag and nigger being used by gays and blacks... it's just a way of appropriating that which is considered negative, and turning it on its ear. When you turn a negative into a positive like that, it's a big FUCK YOU to anyone who tries to use it against you.

Originally posted by tastyt

The whole point is that there's a total double-standard... a man is assertive, a woman is a bitch... it's ok for a man to act one way, but when a woman does the same thing... she just doesn't know her place.

It's the same thing as, say, the words fag and nigger being used by gays and blacks... it's just a way of appropriating that which is considered negative, and turning it on its ear. When you turn a negative into a positive like that, it's a big FUCK YOU to anyone who tries to use it against you.

The gay man who calls himself a fag or the black man who calls himself a nigger is a complete and total moron who has no respect or understanding of what it took for his kind of person to be where he is today!! He would be reversing everything anyone has ever worked for!! I'm puerto rican and italian and I would NEVER EVER EVER call myself a spic or a guido just to "turn it on it's ear". It would be a disgrace to my parents and grandparents who actually HAD to endure a time when it was used appropriately (however dissapropriate) and in a derogatory sense. Same thing goes for women, in my opinion..