Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Clubs...

Seem so much more fun that straight clubs. I went last night to Cheetah (Sunday) and it was a gay night.

AMAZING MUSIC!

Everyone was so fucking nice and was having a great time just dancing

Thanks Roxy Scott for the comps hahaha that was so funny I jus ran into you outside *mwahz mama* Thank You

I think im gonna be hitting that place up more often

I was surprised to see that it was also mixed, I saw a couple of straight guys with girlfriends in there

Oh well...nonetheless I had a blast :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Seem so much more fun that straight clubs. I went last night to Cheetah (Sunday) and it was a gay night.

AMAZING MUSIC!

Thanks Roxy Scott for the comps hahaha that was so funny I jus ran into you outside *mwahz mama* Thank You

I was surprised to see that it was also mixed, I saw a couple of straight guys with girlfriends in there

this fact has ALWAYS been true. much more entertaining, than the bullshit of soundfactory,metronome, and the like. good morning missy

Gay Clubs are almost always more "fun" if your not homophobic.

1. Gay parties tend to be a bit more unified (they're all there for the same reason)

2. They party harder (and usually with harder drugs)

3. Girls who dont want to be bothered by every straight guy tend to be able to relax more in that atmosphere.

Hey, I was at Cheetah last night with a bunch of friends. Had a great time. You're right, better than str8 clubs becuase better music and people just want to have fun.

I think I counted like 3 real women there. Many trannies were coming after me like fresh meat, I had to retreat to the ladies we came with for protection.

Was it me or did they play "You don;t appreciate me" extended mix for an hour....

you're absolutely right... I just posted a review on the DC board of a gay party I went to last night - my friend and I selected that event specifically because we knew we were going to find great music at a nice venue filled with good people. Had a great time there, props to the promoters :) DC actually has a pretty decent gay scene, but I never really checked into any nights in New York, I'm thinking I should now though 'cause the straight nights have all turned hip hop :yuck:

Originally posted by nickyc98

Hey, I was at Cheetah last night with a bunch of friends. Had a great time. You're right, better than str8 clubs becuase better music and people just want to have fun.

I think I counted like 3 real women there. Many trannies were coming after me like fresh meat, I had to retreat to the ladies we came with for protection.

Was it me or did they play "You don;t appreciate me" extended mix for an hour....

I almost died when they played that and anthony lamot was doing his little "ahhhhhhhh" I danced soooo hard that night! :D

what took some of you so long?

LOL

and not to be a bitch, but if u knew anything about house and the NY based dance scene you should know, that THE FAGGOTS that make u "uncomfortable", are the REASON YOUR out and dancing in the SAME PLACES WE DANCED 15 YEARS aGo, With a different name and a different look,

LOL

Every big party was gay.

Garage started ALL GAY. then went mixed cuase it was just so good, Same thign with

SF. ALL GAY< Then changed Area' and now it sucks, CAUSE WE LEFT< LOL

VINYL> Danny's in the begining it was MOSTLY, all GAY

now it sucks, why cause all the color all the unity ALL THE FUN lft, lol

54, Xeon, LOFT, LIMELIGHT< TUNNEL<USA, SEX< WORLD, MARS

ALL started gay, or became very gay, and were Legendary party's

people are people, if someone's sexuality makes u uneasy, then u need to go back and understand who u are, because Deep down inside....... you wanna suck that cute guys dick, Just ADMIT IT, lol

:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

AMAZING MUSIC!

ASSATERIA IS A GREAT PARTY FOR ANYONE EVRYTIME I GO I HAVE ABLAST

Originally posted by jaysea

what took some of you so long?

LOL

and not to be a bitch, but if u knew anything about house and the NY based dance scene you should know, that THE FAGGOTS that make u "uncomfortable", are the REASON YOUR out and dancing in the SAME PLACES WE DANCED 15 YEARS aGo, With a different name and a different look,

LOL

Every big party was gay.

Garage started ALL GAY. then went mixed cuase it was just so good, Same thign with

SF. ALL GAY< Then changed Area' and now it sucks, CAUSE WE LEFT< LOL

VINYL> Danny's in the begining it was MOSTLY, all GAY

now it sucks, why cause all the color all the unity ALL THE FUN lft, lol

54, Xeon, LOFT, LIMELIGHT< TUNNEL<USA, SEX< WORLD, MARS

ALL started gay, or became very gay, and were Legendary party's

people are people, if someone's sexuality makes u uneasy, then u need to go back and understand who u are, because Deep down inside....... you wanna suck that cute guys dick, Just ADMIT

IT, lol

you speak the truth grasshopper. I am straight, but have thoroughly enjopyed, clubs, on the other side. as well as being a charter member of Jackie 60 partys, etc etc etc

:laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

people are people, if someone's sexuality makes u uneasy, then u need to go back and understand who u are

It's not someone's sexuality that would make me feel uncomfortable at all. Be who you want to be....who you are doesn't make me feel uneasy at all. But I'm speaking as a straight guy who, for some reason, gets frequently hit on by gay guys. I don't know what it is. Maybe I look like a homo Who knows. But it happens a lot more than I'd like it to. Nothing gays at all. That's just not my thing.