Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Island Based Hip Hop Group.. Looking to perform

Actually if you took 5 -10 mins to peep our music, you would realize we rap about our lives... Partying, Women, The struggle to try to make it in the music industry. Clubs. We never once ever rapped about having "Money" or "Shooting Guns", and we never will. We dont have money and we dont shoot guns. We live in nassau we have squirrels not guns... Take a listen you just might enjoy it. We built the studio in my house, got 4 members in the group, and we are affiliated with (4) singers throught out L.I.

Did a few shows across the Island also did some In phili also appeared on "MTV"S Undressed" On the season finale when the credits where playing they used our song. hey its a start

Take a listen , if you like club music, you will liek us.....

Why is it when people are from LI , other people automatically think there parents buy them everything . Fact is were all 24 and bust our asses @ our jobs and all make close to 40k a year so we can try to live nice a little.

Learn what? And why are you hating for no reason.

Dude if you dont like us or the music, move on. It's that simple.

Our web page gets little over 13,000 hits per month with about 2000 downloads... We have a large fanbase. 1 pissed of kid , with a screename of "EXIT" would not piss me off 1 bit.. Go hang out with Yao Ming at Exit and we will continue to do our music...

sorry dude.. someone should have warned you about that tool "exit24e". Keep doing your thing, no need to justify or even reply to these idiots.

My advise.. don't use the "white" thing while promoting. That's what websites, press kits and headshots are for...

best of luck.

Originally posted by 3rdinfintry

Learn what? And why are you hating for no reason.

Dude if you dont like us or the music, move on. It's that simple.

Our web page gets little over 13,000 hits per month with about 2000 downloads... We have a large fanbase. 1 pissed of kid , with a screename of "EXIT" would not piss me off 1 bit.. Go hang out with Yao Ming at Exit and we will continue to do our music...

• 2 weeks later...

Not this thread again...... :laugh: ........ squirrels, not guns...... :laugh: ......my spleen...... :laugh:

Stop hatin on them! "You got to know what you're thinking and express it baby....if you feel the need to get up, get up get up....if you feel the need to get down get down get down......"

Who knows what song that is? :D

long island and rap is just a horrible combo, first off long islanders know nothing about partying, i go to school with a rediculous amount of long islanders and when vanilla ice gets played at these shitty local bars they go nuts like its the hottest shit out. Most rapp is also horrible...

P.S. Frisbee is not a sport

at least these L.I. guys have the balls to try to put some new music out there. I would like to hear you make a record.

It's hard work trying to get noticed with or without talent. How many "artists" are popular and making millions that don't deserve it, look at Brittney she has no talent but she's famous. On the flipside, take Cake, they are not famous enough for the amount of talent they have.

it doesn't matter if they're good or not, at least they're trying.

they're putting themselves out there which is most important.

and here's a tip to the hiphop guys, get used to hearing "NO". don't take it personally, just move on.

good luck!