Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Island Based Hip Hop Group.. Looking to perform

Originally posted by method823

Can you long island kids try to be black anymore??? Stick to your frisbee and abercrombie...wanna be city kids...

No offense but uhmm, it's idiots like you who perpetuate negativity and hate and promote zero creativity in music.

While I personal do not enjoy listening to Hip Hop, I'm sure it could use some fresh creativity and new perspectives as with any genre.

Get a clue friend...

Originally posted by letemknow00

umm get off dey dick platypusface...these kids is wack..its my opinion...im entitled ...quit bein a gay preacher world philosipher...talk to ur neighbors

let me guess you're "african american" and you can't rap right? You feel like you got cheated right?

wow all a sudden im black cos i hate white rappers...i dont hate white rappers i just dont give a shit about mediocore ones white black or hebrew...im not black but ya moms may think my dick is and for u to stereotype a persons race by their actions on a stupit board is kinda patheitic but slightly arousing

wow all a sudden im black cos i hate white rappers...i dont hate white rappers i just dont give a shit about mediocore ones white black or hebrew...im not black but ya moms may think my dick is and for u to stereotype a persons race by their actions on a stupit board is kinda patheitic but slightly arousing

I didn't stereotype, just asked a simple question. I tried very hard to be offended by your third grade comments, but I'm not.

good luck with your rap career wanna be.

im not black but ya moms may think my dick is and for u to stereotype a persons race by their actions on aa stupit board is kind patheitic but slightly arousing

"im not black but ya moms may think my dick is "

but..but..wait.....isnt THAT a stereotype? :idea:

See, now what the fuck is the problem when some dudes trying to start up some shit. Take the innitiative to do what u gotta do, I am not the biggest hip hop fan and all but, Lloyd Banks GGGGGGGGG - Unit , The sickest man alive right now... If you can rap like him, U nice,

its ok to stereotype my dick in the heat of the moment since shes outta breath and cant think str8, unlike djqwest whos a homo...yeh thats third great and u think ur proper when ur a flamer...proper flamer

Right, I'm a homo. I'm a Flamer. :laugh:

Originally posted by method823

Can you long island kids try to be black anymore??? Stick to your frisbee and abercrombie...wanna be city kids...

i dont think i have ever read a more closed minded spill of words in my days here on CLUB PLANET

and that is alot of closed minded thoughts expressed here dude

go learn something

try ediquette

obviously you do gove a S@#@IT

if you didnt care

then you wouldnt have said anything

..think befor those lame words come out of your mouth next time "youngin"