Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Very Iron Labor Day Weekend...Thank You!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bigtime...I think you and I are the only ones that actually get fat in the summer...I just don't understand.....

Well we usually only go out once a week in the fall, winter and spring........4 nights of the week during the summer of drinking well def do it....plus not doing 6 to 7 days a week of moring cardio....

Many great memories from this summer.......from opening party to closing!!!!!

The laughing at Siscokid's intense dancing to really laughing at the size of the kid they call dondiezel' !!!!!

The bites in the arms

Dogekid always being a mess ( sorry for destroying your roomates in Belmar friday night/saturday morning.

Roddigga calling me at the weirdest time slots

Myself and bigtime repesenting CP at the NJGUIDO.com beer tourney and taking out the so called favirotes Moo's Tanks.

Beatstock!!!!!!

and of course the lectures from stack/bigtime on what is good for you and not, I will never forget the time you two at my house, after DJais, the rage your poured out when my roomate offered you soda because you don't drink beer hahaha

Originally posted by tempkid

Many grat memories from this summer.......from opening party to closing!!!!!

The laughing at Siscokid's intense dancing to really laughing at the size of the kid they call dondiezel's size!!!!!!

The bits in the arms

Dogekid always being a mess ( sorry for destroying your roomates in Balmar friday night/saturday morning.

Roddigga calling me at the weirdest time slots

Myself and bigtime repesenting CP at the NJGUIDO.com beer tourney and taking out the so called favirotes Moo's Tanks.

Beatstock!!!!!!

and of course the lectures from stack/bigtime on what is good for you and not, I will never forget the time you two at my house, after DJais, the rage your poured out when my roomate offered you soda because you don't drink beer hahaha

Temp- there we many great times we had in the summer...The Djais happy hours of tossing slinkies and getting hyped up for Temps....Of course the ownership of the NJguido beer pong tourney....... the time Stacked bit your arm........LOL

wait so your telling me this weekend wasnt a dream????????

its over???????????????????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

special shout out to my boston Krew!!!!!!!, you found a new niccaaa, the DIGGA, in jersey!!!!!!! too many memories from this weekend and it was good meetin you guys, now you will never be able to shake me, boston is not that far for me to travel!!!, i i will find you!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ha ha ha...................................

im going to get tooo emotional right now too write anything to all my boyz and girlz, i may go off the deap end and drink this bottle of BLEACH and finish all my paint chips just to let the pain go away!!!!!

but special thanks to THE IRON BROS for a memorable summer, lets keep it going till TEMPS MDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by Kittyk

You guys were absolutely awesome. Nick and I loved meeting all of you. People in Boston will never understand the SICK time that we had. You had to be there to really understand how amazing it was.

wait so kittyk, you left us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really did meet you, you and nick were not angles from heaven??????????????

i really think im going to cry!!!, whoa whao whoa, scratch that, digga doesnt cry!!!!, i just headbut the closest person and they do all the cryin for me!!!!!

road trip boston, ill keep ya poste

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OMG THAT WAS TOOO FUGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!, AH AHA AHHAHA....

thats brad line for everything, he once tapped me in the nuts and said the same thing!!!, that gross bastard!!!!!!

though i gotta give it up to brad, he's a great fucken friend and i hope he enjoyed his first FULL summer in the jersey shore!!!!!

big up to the feather weight devison!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and stacked, i was kinda upset that i didnt see you, court, bus and tigger, it wasnt the same w/ out the 4 of you!!!!. we were running at 96%, not good enough!!!!!!

see you guys in the FALL!!!!!!!!!!!

SEPT 20TH DEKO??????????????????????

Originally posted by njbigtime

Temp- there we many great times we had in the summer...The Djais happy hours of tossing slinkies and getting hyped up for Temps....Of course the ownership of the NJguido beer pong tourney....... the time Stacked bit your arm........LOL

AND CANT FORGET MY MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don and i hoisting you on our shoulder like JOE MONTANA winning the super bowl

all those pep talks at night and mentally prepin yo self paid off!!!!!!

GOOD JOB SON, YOU LEFT ALL ON THE GAME FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS!!!!!!"

Originally posted by roddigga

AND CANT FORGET MY MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don and i hoisting you on our shoulder like JOE MONTANA winning the super bowl

all those pep talks at night and mentally prepin yo self paid off!!!!!!

GOOD JOB SON, YOU LEFT ALL ON THE GAME FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS!!!!!!"

Rod i owe so much credit of the MVP to you coach...Forget Shula, Walsh, Parcells...........Rod is the coach of the century........Many times when i was down and out, you got me back on my feet....Thanks for the coaching and the aid of taking atleast 10 years off my life....LOL........ Your experience and expertice was much appreaciated..........

Originally posted by stardo

ok well mabe i would want to be paris hilton for a day get drunk and bust out poses for the camera hahah but anyway

I love the entire iron family and my two new favorites bradley and jimmy handshakes.

Sweets and an Court are will always be a part of my life.

Thanks for always being there. Thanks for all the Blasts it never gets old .

Deelite words cant express the good times we shared with the chickens and monkeys this summer from both new jersey and out new adopted family of boston that we love so so much. neena and piro, sue and 3rdfl , kitty k for listening to me an all my turrets out breaks!!!!!It doesnt end here...one word MOCO!!!

The entire BADASS CREW AND CHOOPA YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB

THANKS SO MUC FOR EVERYTHING.

got to give a shout out to hunnie!!!! still my girl

Thank the lord for all the awsome dj's that make the clubs what they are. Dont know what I would do after a long work with with out letting off some steam front and center at Tempts!! Denny!!!

and a big shout out to the cupid that shot me in the ass this summer. Dont think i will be getting tired of this one any time soon.

Too emotional I'm getting here at work. Too much love here. I can find words to describe this weekend.... 'CWAZY CWAZY CWAZY' Thank you for ALWAYSSSSSSS cheering me up and always having the right advice and words to say. You are too too good to me and I cannot ask for a better wife.

Paris Hilton? please lets not ever mention her name again. 5 straight hour marathon of E! Television Celebrities uncovered and that chick on every episode.. I think I am forever scarred.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Temps was insane on Sunday, but Diplomat in Boston runs a close 2nd place.

Rod, lemme know about that road trip. I'll prepare the Sandwiches and snacks for the ride up.

;)

deeeeeeee?????????? your back on cp!!!!!!!

im alive!!, took 200000000 mg of tranqulizer last night hoping it will kill me, unfortunalty im still alive!!!!!!!!!!

i just woke up............HOWL AT ME LATER, WE WILL RECAP AND SULK ON THE PHONE

ok, i think we all need to meet at the rest area at exit 100 in an hour. i'm gonna steal a bunch of black lights from spencer's and we'll throw in joe's new cd in. stacked and bigtime will rip out all the chairs and tables to give us room to dance and i'll rent a crane to tear the roof off so it can rain on us and we can pretend we're back under the water guns.

either that or i'm gonna have a nervous breakdown in 5-4-3-2...

Originally posted by dogekid

ok, i think we all need to meet at the rest area at exit 100 in an hour. i'm gonna steal a bunch of black lights from spencer's and we'll throw in joe's new cd in. stacked and bigtime will rip out all the chairs and tables to give us room to dance and i'll rent a crane to tear the roof off so it can rain on us and we can pretend we're back under the water guns.

either that or i'm gonna have a nervous breakdown in 5-4-3-2...

the water guns were weak.

I wanted buckets.