Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MOST OF YOU PEOPLE ARE PATHETIC

WOW I just stumbled upon this board recently figuring I could get some sound advice on where to party in NJ, but after reading your garbage, I've come to the conclusion that most of you are just ignorant idiots who have no clue what good music is. All I hear is Denny Denny Denny. Well I hate to break it to ya but Denny blows! Tempts is a hole in the wall. Yes I'll admit there's a lot of energy in there, but otherwise it sucks ass!

You people are clueless as to what a good song is. How many times does Denny play those friggin relentless horns? Damn that's so played. You need to get out some more and experience the likes of Danny Tenaglia, Danny Howells, Little Louie Vega, PVD, Carl Cox, etc.

I know you're gonna bash me & say "Fuck You Newbie" but I could really care less what any of you jersey cheese people have to say. You're words are worthless!

Get a life people!

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by youarepathetic:

WOW I just stumbled upon this board recently figuring I could get some sound advice on where to party in NJ, but after reading your garbage, I've come to the conclusion that most of you are just ignorant idiots who have no clue what good music is. All I hear is Denny Denny Denny. Well I hate to break it to ya but Denny blows! Tempts is a hole in the wall. Yes I'll admit there's a lot of energy in there, but otherwise it sucks ass!

You people are clueless as to what a good song is. How many times does Denny play those friggin relentless horns? Damn that's so played. You need to get out some more and experience the likes of Danny Tenaglia, Danny Howells, Little Louie Vega, PVD, Carl Cox, etc.

I know you're gonna bash me & say "Fuck You Newbie" but I could really care less what any of you jersey cheese people have to say. You're words are worthless!

Get a life people!

so by you posting this you are saying you have a life???? Go hang out at the blue oyster you fag!!!!

------------------

Saleen351.gif

Wow, it's amazing how many of you people just stumble upon this board and choose to voice your opinion. Now that you got that off your chest, carry on....

------------------

Don't ever regret anything, you can't change it anyway! Relish your experiences and learn from them!

Originally posted by youarepathetic:

Get a life people!

OK I'm not going to call you "Stupid Fucking Newbie", but this the JERSEY board. We talk about Jersey DJs and Jersey clubs here. If you don't like the clubs or DJ don't fucking post here and definitly don't insult people here. Because honestly you look like an ignorant fuck. Everyone here knows that you can't compair Denny to the likes of Carl Cox, Teneglia, PVD, etc.... So just relax and fucking chill out.

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Wow he actaully took the time to make a new name to show how much of a loser he is. There are plenty of people that do know good music. If you bothered looking at some more posts you would have seen that other Dj's are mentioned a lot. Denny is a favorite for some though, big deal. Everyone is entitiled to their own taste.

------------------

creation.shtml

OK people...I have to apologize...that was me posting as youarepathetic...I was just doing a little test for myself. I was trying to figure out what people get out of making up phony names and dissing people!

And quite honestly...I still don't understand cause that did nothing for me!

I hope I didn't offend anyone...If I did...I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything that was said!

SMOKEE

did someone just burp this douchebag because he just spewed out a whole bunch of shit!!!

oh can I join your "I got a life fan club"

I think I have the requirements since we both seem to visit this board-don't we-isn't that why you posted on it-hmmm?????? cwm10.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Archived