Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Words Cannot Describe...

This years Temps Closing Party, By far the best time I have ever had in a club. The energy is that room just doesnt happen anywhere else. Kiss was the perfect choice to close the summer, seeing everyone from the stage view going Crazy was Priceless. Great Job Denny!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

This years Temps Closing Party, By far the best time I have ever had in a club. The energy is that room just doesnt happen anywhere else. Kiss was the perfect choice to close the summer, seeing everyone from the stage view going Crazy was Priceless. Great Job Denny!!!

Where the hell were you at?????????

Thanks for this weekend Joe.

Victor Soto

Anytime Buddy! I was either at Ceotter's bar or on the stage pretty much all night. Was on stage from 3am till closing.

O, man I wouldnt be able to see you if you were in front on me. Too too PACKED< lol...Good times though good times...

Victor Soto

I think you were soaked by 11:00! :tongue:

LOL...Happy to hear you had a Great time. I cant believ i really didnt get to see you on Sunday. You really were serious about not coming to Merge to say Hi.

Did i really miss that amazing of a time???:mad:

Anyway...you described the night pretty well Joseph.

Your making me feel like I missed the party of the year.

I guess there's always the summer of '04.

Originally posted by asuave

Thats exactly it, words cannot describe sunday night. Thankyou Denny!!

THANK YOU for saving the Night by Ceeoters Bar!!

For anyone that doesnt know, Lori got sick and had to leave and ASuave80 Jumped back there and started to make drinks.

JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My stupid friends who think that they're having fun in Vegas at the "Pimp-n-Ho" party.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Nowhere, no way, no how, will you ever see 1500 people acting like that for about 2 hours or so - words just can't describe....I would love to see a set list for say the last 20/25 songs....

KISS...KISS...KISS!!!!