Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You New Jersey!!

Kittyk

The drive from Boston was so worth every minute down there. I had a SICK TIME!!! I was so sad to see my weekend end. From the BBQ, to Tempts, to Surf, and back to Tempts...everything was PERFECT!!

Met so many great peeps....Stacked....I am the Iron Rep from Boston. Dogekid....you are such a sweet heart.... Diesel and Digga....you guys are the BOMB and welcome to come back to Boston and hang with us anytime. Ciscokid....I always have something for you. Choopa...loved the Tempts closing gear..and thanks for letting us borrow your stove :) Badass....I wish we got to see you more. Big Joe you know how Boston does it!!!!

Special thanks to 3rdfloor, Nychic, Deelite, and Stardo. You guys are just truly amazing people. You welcomed me and and Nicardo to your family and we love and miss you guys always. Piro and Neena....so so missed....we will be down to visit soon.

Sad to see the summer end...I started my summer in Jersey and ended it there.....until next year....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having Niccardo and Mother Hen-Jen withdrawls already!!!

I tried to get someone to steal the tires off of ClubAudi so that you both were stuck here with us, but everyone I asked was way too tired to be bothered with it.

Thank you for keeping me hydrated at Tempts.

I'm so happy you both came down, you really made the weekend complete.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF US.

I HAVE TIRED TO EXPLAIN THE GOOD TIMES WE HAVE ALL SHARED BUT ITS HARD TO PUT INTO WORDS.

THANKS FOR BEING THERE WHEN I GOT EMTIONAL THIS WEEKEND.

IM SUCH A SISSY WHEN IT COMES TO MY LINKS AND PIRO JUST ALWAYS WANT THEM AROUND.

POLE POLE POLE!

Originally posted by Kittyk

Driving home took alot last night.....I wanted to turn around like 4 times. I wanted to break into Temps and hide in there until Mem. Day.

Fire in the Hole was out of his head all weekend.

How long did it take you 2 to get home?

I can't ever go into Tempts again cuz I'll never have that good of a time.

GUYS, I JUST BEAT UP THE MAIL MAN.............................

TOLD HIM TO CRY LIKE A BITCH OR I WASNT GOING TO GIVE HIM HIS ARM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................DIGGA DOES NOT GET TEARY EYED, I MAKE PEOPLE CRY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCH AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT RIGHT NOW

No thanks Sue.....I would do anything for you...I will be down soon to see you... I can't stay up here much longer :(

Dixon is 100% certifiable......keeps me laughing. Life will never be the same after this weekend. It was so hot I was sweating like a whore in church!!!

SOULTRAIN Needs to be cloned ASAP.

That bitch needs a fixin' cuz that HO-BOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen - you and Niccardo should come down this weekend. I have the condo to myself and we can make pretend its this weekend, wear the same outfits do the same things.

WHO ELSE IS DOWN?

Originally posted by Kittyk

Eric, so sorry about doing that to you. My supply is NO JOKE....we caused massive pot hole damage in Jersey.

Sue, please boil water, cook for 10 minutes, and collect together but the most important part is to add a touch of love.

baaaaaaahahaha, dont worry about it!!! i was so friggin drunk and had no idea what was going on even BEFORE that!! quite a mix up...i assure u, in general, my game is tight...hahaha, see ya around and next time ill have my game up.

KittyK...the name says it all. Pleasure to meet you guys. You are welcome back anytime. Hope you had a good time at our house, Surf and Temps. I hit a few "bumps" this weekend, trying to straighten myself out. Thanks for the treats. Had a great time. Hope to see you guys again. I hope you always have something for me :)

Hi

Piro and I feel so special knowing we were missed.

I'm sure the Boston/Jersey combo made a big dent down in seaside. Glad everyone played safely & made memories.

I was in shock when Sunday morning came and we REALLY weren't going down. I missed seeing everyone & closing out the summer with a bang....but all the phone calls made me feel like I was right there in the action.

Links words can not explain...the withdrawal is unbearable.