Kittyk

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

Hi

Piro and I feel so special knowing we were missed.

I'm sure the Boston/Jersey combo made a big dent down in seaside. Glad everyone played safely & made memories.

I was in shock when Sunday morning came and we REALLY weren't going down. I missed seeing everyone & closing out the summer with a bang....but all the phone calls made me feel like I was right there in the action.

Links words can not explain...the withdrawal is unbearable.

:cry:

Ssssup y'all. Everything Neena said.

Actually everything, but the feeling on the following Tuesday at work (staring into a blank computer screen, paranoid that I have "snots" hanging out of my nose, etc etc etc).

We're happy to hear that everyone had a great weekend. I fist pumped in my living room, poured a pitcher of H2O on Neena, and screamed with my woman-like screams to feel like we were part of the action.................then Neena made me mop the water off the floors (Cinderella style).

Stardo, those calls you made to my wife, made her weekend.

BTW, if Rod sees this, thank you for inviting us to the bbq for dave's bday. Sorry, we couldn't make it, but nonetheless, we appreciate it anyway. Hopefully, neena responded for both of us. Happy Birthday Dave.

Tommy Tempts- I keep checking my mailbox for Fugazee 9. I thought the mailman stole the CD so I in a Boston Crab until I heard his back snap. Then I screamed "Piromania is runnin wild, brother!! What choo gonna do when my 4 inch pythons run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get back to work and pretend like I care about my employees problems. I don't give an F.

Originally posted by piro8

Ssssup y'all. Everything Neena said.

Actually everything, but the feeling on the following Tuesday at work (staring into a blank computer screen, paranoid that I have "snots" hanging out of my nose, etc etc etc).

We're happy to hear that everyone had a great weekend. I fist pumped in my living room, poured a pitcher of H2O on Neena, and screamed with my woman-like screams to feel like we were part of the action.................then Neena made me mop the water off the floors (Cinderella style).

Stardo, those calls you made to my wife, made her weekend.

BTW, if Rod sees this, thank you for inviting us to the bbq for dave's bday. Sorry, we couldn't make it, but nonetheless, we appreciate it anyway. Hopefully, neena responded for both of us. Happy Birthday Dave.

Tommy Tempts- I keep checking my mailbox for Fugazee 9. I thought the mailman stole the CD so I in a Boston Crab until I heard his back snap. Then I screamed "Piromania is runnin wild, brother!! What choo gonna do when my 4 inch pythons run wild on you!!!!!!!!!!

Time to get back to work and pretend like I care about my employees problems. I don't give an F.

PIROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOULTRAIN WAS ASKING FOR YOU. HE THINKS YOUR THE BOMB

(OF COURSE WHO DOESNT THINK THAT) ALSO MY FUZZ ASKED FOR YOU. CANT WAIT TO HERE YOU BROKEN SIREN OVER DINNER!!

Originally posted by stardo

PIROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOULTRAIN WAS ASKING FOR YOU. HE THINKS YOUR THE BOMB

(OF COURSE WHO DOESNT THINK THAT) ALSO MY FUZZ ASKED FOR YOU. CANT WAIT TO HERE YOU BROKEN SIREN OVER DINNER!!

Tell Soultrain that I said hello. Can't wait to get together with you and Fuzzy for dinner, lunch, brunch, or whatever you guys want. We're soo happy for you guys. I'll gargle salt water so the siren doesn't sound too "sissy" sounding. hahahahaha. :)

or get us thrown out of the restaraunt. hee hee.

Originally posted by ericone

nice to meet ya at the bbq. i wound up finding niko at tempts sunday...thanks for everything :tongue:

=eric

get your game up. hahaah jk

I saw jen sat. and she told me she met you @ some bbq.

small world. ha.

-niko

oK Waaaitt..

Too many people that I never see posting are posting on this thread, and Jen, did you really say fag at a hot dog stand? :laugh:

Carlos, I'm glad you realmed out of the lurking shadows and made your way over to this side. Congratulations on your first day of posting..!! :clap:

Niko, Welcome aboard as well. I agree wtih Jen, pack your things up and move down here AS SOON as possible please. :party:

A. Brad, I told you I always have stuff for you. Even at Tempts when you are on the stage with the bouncer standing behind you.

B. Boston is deary and rainy....I might jump out my window. I believe heaven is a never-ending Labor DAy weekend.

C. My ears are still ringing and my legs are still moving :(

Sisco freak. Im trying to get to the bottom of this textmessagecellphone mystery that is seriously putting a damper on my already dampered morning. I'm also trying to get work done. I'm also fighting off the urges of relapsing to a total CP Post whore once again. Be Right Back I'm gonna recite the Serenity prayer a few times.

Mother-Hen - Its dreary here too you're not missing anything. My legs finally stopped moving. The onlything moving now are my eyelids., MOVING SHUT.:blank:

I've realized so much once I got home. I have dark cirlces under my eyes, my toes look like pig in a blanket, I have weird bruises on my legs and arms, and a burn mark from a cigarette on my shouldder...GOD WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

I will be working like a minimum wage factory worker to make time to go by and make the winter come and go. Hopefully I will get some visits from you all to give me something to look forward to.