Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else did not bother going to temps on sunday

Originally posted by djfabioc

A bunch of us went to XS after surf, because we knew that temps would be a Zoo.. I was a great time hanging with Vicious at xs and was pretty packed also

"hanging with vicious at xs".........ha ha ha ha.......do u hang with anyone that is not a dj????......is anyone on clubplanet friends with DJfabio???....please say something now......cause he never mentions any of you........apparently he give head in the dj booth all night cause he only mentions them........fucken scrub!!!

Originally posted by djfabioc

sorry i forgot to mention my friends that were with me

...where did i say anything about your friends?....all i said was that u r a name dropper.....it's annoying ....i never jumped in on the rippin on fabio band wagon.....but now i see it........name dropping is even worse than people who are cocky............horrible horrible trait

Originally posted by misk

...where did i say anything about your friends?....all i said was that u r a name dropper.....it's annoying ....i never jumped in on the rippin on fabio band wagon.....but now i see it........name dropping is even worse than people who are cocky............horrible horrible trait

My apologies for the misunderstanding....I thought you were on the team of the jackasses around here;)

the whole way there.. my bf was like ok but if you take off your shirt you have to carry it.. so of course i take it off and he wouldnt hold it.. i even trird to stuff it in his pocket when he wasnt looking... still caught me.. i had it the whole time at surf then when were were searching for our car.. i looked down it was gone:(

Originally posted by dani672

the whole way there.. my bf was like ok but if you take off your shirt you have to carry it.. so of course i take it off and he wouldnt hold it.. i even trird to stuff it in his pocket when he wasnt looking... still caught me.. i had it the whole time at surf then when were were searching for our car.. i looked down it was gone:(

B/f didn't look like he was too pleased to be there when you walked by. I take it tempts isn't his kind of place. What a trooper for going on that night of all nights.

Originally posted by dogekid

i dropped my shirt at least 5 times and somehow found it in the midst of 285,604,457 ppl. you musta been messy!!!

your boy musta had a great time dealing with all the heckling you got walkin into temps and inside that place all night. poor kid.

ewww....your shurt touched the floor lol:tongue: